Hey Dad....um I'm moving

An: Hey guys don't be shocked if there are multiple updates today I'm watching Desendents soo yeah.

      I walked back alone through the streets toward the cathedral. I was early and he would know that. I'm not supposed to be back until 10 at night. Oops. It's currently like 2 in the afternoon.

     I get home I guess you could call it. "Hey Dad I-I need to talk to you." I called out.

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEVIL!" he screams back at me.

     I cringe in fear and shrink up. "I'm sorry I need to talk to you. Maleficent said I was chosen to go to Aruadon!" I quickly state.

     "Arudon? What the hell would you do there? Why would they want an abomination like you?"

     "I-i don't kno-know. A-all I know i-is that m-me and four others were chosen." I carefully stutter. If I called them friends I'd get yelled at more. I don't have friends just people who pity me. At least that's what dad say.

     "Well I certainly can't argue with a king or Maleficent." He sniffs in distaste. "But I sure can make sure you'll know what life will be like for you when you get there. Pack then come see me in chapel. There God will a t through me and prepare you."

    I nod and rush to my room. God acting through him is never good. All I ever see is the wrathful side of God but maybe I'm only ever ment to see that side after all I am an abomination made by the devil himself according to dad.

    After packing I go into the chapel and see dad praying. I sit in a pew and wait for him to be done. He's praying for God to come down and act through him. "Come here child." He says in a dark tone. I shiver and step up to the base of the alter where he is. "Kneel!" He commands. I do as he says because otherwise it would be worse.

   *timeskip because I don't want to write this at the moment*

     My father walks away and I struggle to get up with a strangled cry. Tears of pain run down my face as I limp to my room. Once I get there I lie on my bed and cry. I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight my paranoia was to high all I could do was lie and wait for tomorrow to come.

*timeskip to the morning* 

      I grab my backpack and run as fast as I could ignoring the pain of my injuries to the castle. I didn't take my sunglasses off so I didn't have to worry about that. I see a limo parked and all my friends piling inside. Well almost all of them. Mal was staring at her mom. I could tell this ment a lot to her. Putting my bag in the trunk of the car I walk up to Mal and put a hand on her shoulder. She jumped a little but smiled when she saw it was me. I gave her a small reassuring smile and enter the vehicle. Mal climbs in and closes the door.

      We drive away and the boys are already fighting over what is that? We drive towars the end of the Isle and scream thinking it was a plot to kill us. Our screams die down as we noticed we weren't falling. The barrier was open. Mal looks stvthe driver "Hey did this button open the barrier?" She asks

       "No this one did. That one opens my garage and this one..." He pushed a button and the divider went back up. 

      "Oo nasty I like that guy." Mal says. Maybe Arudon won't be so different after all.