Family Time

An: I'm sorry it took awhile for the update I've been busy with school and theater. I ah don't know if anyone cares but I do so it's going in the book:

This chapter is dedicated to Winter the dolphin who unfortunately died on November 11th despite the efforts of her caretakers.

Lucy's Pov:

I walked out of Jay and Carlos' room laughing at the situation Carlos had gotten himself into. I had to go find Quinn and Xavier but first to deal with this never ending, unwanted posy that followed Mal around nonstop.

"Oi! Listen up cause I'm only going to say this once!" I shout getting the attention of all the reporters on me. "Now either you know me or you don't for those who don't hi I'm Lucia, Lucia Frollo Claude Frollo's daughter. I'm going to try and be polite with this   Leave. My. Friend. Alone. I know I know new news about Mal and Ben is exciting and you want to be the first to the scoop but let me tell you that if your "scoop" goes too far I will personally come after you and your network do I make myself clear?" I got no answer. "I said do I make myself clear?!" I ask more intently. I got several nods and yeses after that. As they all quickly scatter out of the school.

Proud of my work I skip off to find my fraternal friends from Auradon.

_________________

"My my doesn't someone look happy." Xavier called out as he leaned against the railing in the entrance hall.

"Yes well when one tells off a herd of reporters that they have been wanting to take a snap at since they came one tends to look happy." I respond in an obnoxious posh voice.

"Well come on Quinn got tired of waiting so we are to meet her at the house." He jumped over the railing and walked out to the parking lot. "Lucky mom saw it fit to get another car for the three of us."

"Hurry now come on I don't wish to be late and be on your mom's bad side again!" I teasingly push him on our way to the car.

"Hey! It was one time ok! How was I supposed to know Merlin and his apprentice were going to be working on trees that day!"

"Whatever you say now let's get going before we are late or Carlos finds me!"   I laugh.

"Carlos? What happened to Carlos?" Xavier asks a little wary.

"Nothing now let's go before Esmerelda has our heads." I shout a little exasperated.

"OK ok I'm going!" Xavier laughs as my expression and pulls out of the parking lot

__________________

"What? There is no way! Dude ate a gummy intended for Carlos to say how he feels to Jane and now he talks and you and Mal just left?" Xavier chuckles at the story as we walk through the halls to the courtyard in the middle of the palace like building.

"Yep that's been my day so how's yours?" I ask laughing along with him.

"Better now that I've heard that!" Xavier exclaims.

"Nice of you to show up." Esmerelda stands there arms crossed over her chest an exasperated and amused look on her face. "Get into more trouble with Merlin?"

"Mom come on it was one time and we aren't even that late just a few minutes ok Lucy was just telling me a story!" Xavier complains.

"Hey! Don't you dare try to pin this on  me! I told you we should have left sooner!" I argue.