Discussions Of Dates And Arguments With Parents

Lucy's Pov:

    It had been a few days after the big game. I was walking to my new dorm that I shared with Quinn when a blur of blue can running past me. Skidding to a stop and turing around Ben rushed back up to me out of breath and flush. "Lucy I have been looking for you everywhere. I woah ok I'm our of breath. I have a question for you." He panted.

    "OK Ben why don't you regain your breath walk with me to my dorm and we can talk more there Quinn has a few more classes and won't be back for a while how's that sound?" I laugh.

    "Yeah, yeah that sounds great wait Quinn? As in daughter to Quasimodo? What happened to Mal and Evie?" He asks.

      "Right well ah we were getting on eachothers nerves you know three girls in the same space, and I befriended Quinn the day of the fight and well it's just easier this way. By the way congrats on the win!" I explain and successfully changed the subject.

    "Thanks I couldn't have done it with out Jay and Carlos though." He thanks.

    "Yeah those two make quite a team. Oh we're here so what did you want to ask me?" I say reminding him of the reason we're talking in the first place as I open the door.

      "Right! I wanted to ask you since I didn't want Evie spilling the beans before I asked but I want to take Mal on a date and done know how it what to do can you help me?" He pleads.

   He sounds so desperate I can't help but say yes. "Yes ok I'll help you can stop with the puppy dog eyes now!" I laugh. 

   "Yes! Now how do I ask her out?" He cheers.

      "OK so Mal like being asked directly so you yourself must directly ask her out on a date with words from your mouth. And don't make a big spectacle of it ok? Ask her casually. As for what to do for the actual date itself she's going to ask Evie for help so she'll get a little fancy but don't make it overly fancy and elegant. She won't want it in a place where people can stare so keep it private but most of all make it you! She likes you! So go with your gut you got this ok?"

     "Yeah, yeah alright thanks for the help! Oh before I forget I like your new look very you. Now I have to get a date ready." Ben answers as he exits my room. "Right after I ask her!" He  remembers as he sprints off down the hallway looking for Mal. I laugh as I shut the door and get started on my homework.

_____________

       After I finish my homework I remember that I heard about Evie's b+! I was so happy for her. I wrote her a note much like the one I gave Jay and started heading to her dorm to slip under the door. It's the middle of the day I thought she would be anywhere but the dorm. I was wrong. Turns out she was in her room and saw me slip the paper under the door because as soon as my back was turned she opened it. I turned around and smiled at her before running off down the hall, her protests never reached my ears but I knew she read my note.

    Evie,

Heard about your B+ great job! I'm so excited for you. You are so smart I hope you find someone who realizes that keep up the good work see you around

        - Luc

__________________

It was 5 at night and I was ready to go get dinner, which I really enjoyed three meals a day is great, when Ben stormed into my room. Quinn wasn't there her and Xavier were planning something for some parents day or something in a few days. "She spelled me, but then she saved me, then said she doesn't know love, and she couldn't swim, did you know she really likes Strawberries, what is going on please help me!" Ben ranted in one breath.