Coronation Pt. One

(Hattie P.O.V)

Today was the big day, the coronation for Ben and Ethan. Mal was riding with Ben in his carriage while I was going to be in Ethan's carriage. Meaning that either way, I was going to be on the big screen and more than likely, Uma, Gil and Harry will think I turned my back on them. I wish I can have the best of both worlds, have the family I grew up with, who helped me become the person I am today and the people I've grown close to in the time I've been here. For now, I can only hope that the people who care about me on the Isle, can understand that I care about them too and are working on saving them. 

Maggie and Iris helped me get the dress on, Mom had this made by the Fates and it was gorgeous. It reminded me of the night sky and I felt that it was appropriate for the occasion, Mom was going to be there and she was excited to see me happy. My hair was not in a braid or in a bun, but rather it was down and the flames were very low flicker. I whispered a spell I learned from Cura and Calm, it was a protection spell for those I care about, Dad used this around Mom not long after they were married, A pale blue veil covered them and yet they didn't notice so I was happy, my makeup was a simple pink lip gloss, some blush and sparkly blue eyeshadow. 

Iris was wearing a traditional Arendellian style dress while Maggie was wearing a Grecian style dress, I was the odd one out, not representing my culture. Once I slipped on my heels, we left our dorm room and there waiting by the carriages were Ethan and Ben, the two were wearing their coronation outfits and wow they cleaned up nicely. Ethan and Ben's suits looked exactly the same minus the colors, Ben's was the standard blue and yellow combo that Auradon is known for while Ethan was in a ice blue suit with white where Ben's yellow was. Ethan saw me and a smile grew on his face and I chuckled at his reaction. "You look stunning Hats." He said and I curtsied in return and he laughed but bowed in return. "You look great Hattie, like a real Princess." Ben remarked and I nodded at him and he smiled when Mal came out, in a very purple dress and her hair up. 

The dress didn't suit Mal in my opinion, it looked like something her Mother wore. Ben wore this bright smile and whispered something in her ear and after that, we got onto our respective carriages and we began our journey to the citadel and for the big event that might change everything for us. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone, here is the first chapter of the coronation scene. I didn't feel comfortable writing this scene in one chapter so I separated it, so don't ask why I made this very short. Either way I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and until the next time bye