I'm Back!!

(Ethan P.O.V)

I wasn't scared for Hattie, I know she can protect herself but Ben went in front of Mal like she couldn't protect herself. "Child, what're you doing?" Fairy Godmother asked Jane since she took the wand and was struggling with its power. "If you won't make me beautiful, then I will make me beautiful myself." Jane declared and everyone was getting scared about the out-of-control wand that was sparking out of the wand itself. "Be careful girls!" Belle shouted and Mal took the initiative and took the wand from Jane. This was going to be interesting since I don't know how things are going to be okay now that Mal has the wand. Maybe now they might realize that they don't have to be what people are expecting of them.

"I knew it!" Audrey shouted and Mal, while holding the wand, looked over at Audrey and people moved away from them. "Mal, stop this right now!" I shouted at her and she looked at me with a glare in her eyes, I see the hatred she has for me and it's still there, wonderful. "And what Hattie, you're gonna stop me?" She questioned but before I could answer, Ben stepped forward and I let him do what he needs to do as Mal's boyfriend and also as the king of Auradon but whichever you prefer. "Mal, you don't have to do this." Ben told her and she still looked hesitant, I mean what will it take you to get away from your idea that you're the child of a Villain and you have to be bad? "Ben, we have no choice. Our parents-" The purple haired Fae spoked but was interrupted by Ben. "Your parents made their choice, now you can make yours." Ben told her and as Carlos, Jay, and Evie got to Mal's side and heard that sentence and are thinking for what they want internally.  

I could easily tell that Evie, Jay and Carlos want to be free from their parents grasps but they're still hesitant. For real, they don't want to lose the people who raised them but that doesn't mean that they should suffer for their actions. The conflict inside of Mal was blossoming onto her face and yet there was something going on in the background of all of this so I had to do something quietly before something bad happened. "I think I want to be good." Mal told Ben softly, which made me smile outwardly. "You are good." Ben told her but she didn't believe him, at least in her mind but in her heart she did. Mal had this realization and she finally understood something that wasn't what her Mother taught her. She turned her head at me and for the first time since I was a small child, she gave me a look with no hatred, no anger, but guilt.

She then realized that she should listen to her heart and not her mind at the moment. She then pointed at Evie, Jay, and Carlos and said what makes them happy. "And you Hattie, I know we haven't gotten along in the past, but I know that wanting to take over Olympus, or killing Hercules doesn't make you happy. Being here with Ethan, and spending time with Persephone make you happy." Mal told her and I smiled at her and nodded my head in thanks. She held out her hand and wanted to know who was wit her. I held her hand and she nodded her head, I think that we might to have a better friendship but who knows. One by one, the rest of the groups entered in the circle and I felt an arm touch my shoulder and I turned and saw Ethan and I had this bright smile and I chuckled. "You guys are safe here, your parents can't touch you." Ben told them and my smile dropped when I remember that I was essentially abandoning Uma, Harry, and Gil, not to mention my brother and Dad. 

Then we felt something shaking and then a green smoke came around and then Maleficent came out of the smoke. "I'm back!!!"

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the chapter and boy this is interesting. When I wrote this, most of it was written on my phone using a Bluetooth keyboard that is compatible with my phone and I can now work on these more often during school and get a good pile of them done for you guys. But I won't keep you all here for long and so until the next time bye