Part 2

[Next day in the Student Council Office]

Rias and Sona and was gasping for air as they were extremely nervous to be in a presence of the strongest devil in the Underworld, their peerage members were in the same situation as them except much worse. Richard Lucifer was sitting on the sofa while sipping tea made by Grayfia who standing behind him. He put cup down the table and spoke.

Richard: "Rias Gremory, I'm highly disappointed in you. The fact you abuse your power in Kouh can't fathom how angry I am. If Lady Amaterasu know about your scheme, we devils will pay severe consequences and lost control over Kouh that she entrusted to both your siblings so you, heiress of the Gremory Household and Sona Sitri, heiress of the Sitri Household who in charge here. I can understand that you want to be free however...."

His entire body coated in silver aura, filled the room causing a major earthquake before continuing

Richard: "... You literally intend to force that human to fight unknown enemy for you, not to mention you allow the fallen rogue to roam in Kouh and kill him so you can add into your peerage afterwards. These plans of yours are intolerable and will not be overlooked. You will not lay a finger on that boy unless you told him everything about your circumstances and ask him to join willingly. My daughter will attend this academy to watch over that boy. I also sent my grandniece to keep an eye on the nun that soon who will be excommunicate and sended here in 2 weeks. Sona Sitri, I want you and your peerage members to exterminate every last one of the stray devils."

He added while glare at Rias.

"And as for you, I want you and your peerage to train for the next 2 months! I will send Grayfia and few servants of mine personally to beat the living hell out of you and your peerage. They have gone rusty to the point even the weakest pawns of Riser can beat them no sweat. If you want your freedom then work hard for it! It is disappointing that your brother who I chose personally as the next Lucifer after my father has fallen in Great War has a spoiled, prideful and selfish younger sister. Both him and your father doted on you too much, causing you to be who you are now, arrogant brat who she thinks what she want she will get no matter what. Don't think just because you are his younger sister, you get a ticket to get away without receiving the proper punishment for your actions. That's not how it works, you youngsters has a lot to learn in Devil society."

He finished then looks over at his wife, allowing her to speak.