Part 12

Tatsumi had his armor dematerialize and looks at Richard Lucifer as he knew he was the one who summon him here. He no longer had white eyes, it was dark red now.

Tatsumi: "Uncle! What is the meaning of this? Why am I here of all places?"

Anos slightly feel nervous at the sight of the boy before him. One look and he can tell that Tatsumi still hasn't unleashed his fury. Asia grits her teeth as she blame Rias since she is the reason why he's changed. Richard who feel his power rising, can tell he hasn't calm down despite fighting his servants. He definitely need to talk with Zeoticus and Venelana as well Layla Phoenix and her husband since their children is the one who caused this.

Richard: "I want you to tell me everything that happened last night. Kanna hasn't come out from her room and not even eat the foods her mother cooked for her. I want to clear the misunderstanding between you two. I know it is too much to ask for since she unfairly punishes you after believing Rias Gremory's accusation."

He pleaded not as the King of all Devils but as a father. Tatsumi feel no deceit in his words, he nodded.

Tatsumi: "I understand. However I want to make one thing clear. I do not blame her since she was manipulated by Rias that time. Asia knows exactly what happened since she slept with me. If it wasn't for Tiamat, I would love to drive the entire Gremory Household to utter extinction!"

He responded angrily.

[Flashback, yesterday 11:30 p.m in Tatsumi and Asia's room]

Tatsumi and Asia were sleeping while cuddling in bed comfortably, not knowing that Rias teleported into their room. He who felt someone's presence in the room, immediately opened his eyes and sat up, seeing the person he hates standing near the bed. Asia who feel cold, immediately wake up and light up the lamp table, shocked seeing Rias in the room.

Asia: "Rias Gremory! What are you doing here?! Get out!"

She shouts however Rias ignored her as she approached him and put her hands on his shoulder.

Rias: "Take me, Ise. I want you to take my virginity."

She said so shamelessly and desperately. Sufficed to say, neither Tatsumi or Asia can believe the word came out from Rias. He then shouts.

Tatsumi: "Huh?! Are you out of your mind?! Why the hell do I need to do something despicable with you?! My virginity belongs to Asia!"

Rias ignore him as she began to take her clothes, only leaving black panties on her. She crawls up to him and Asia seeing this, immediately grabs her wrist.

Asia: "Stop messing with my boyfriend! Now get o-- Ahhh!!"

She unable to finish her sentence as Rias use telekinesis on her, she then proceeded to do it before Grayfia came.