Part 10

[1 month and 5 days later, 5 p.m]

In the ORC, Tatsumi standing next to Rias as he was representing instead of Grayfia upon the order from Richard Lucifer. Asia, Mariana, Stella and Erica was also in present to accompany him. Rias's peerage members are sitting on the couch, waiting for the arrival of the Riser Phoenix.

Tatsumi: "Thanks to your stunt last night, I were unfairly beaten by Kanna! Be grateful that I'm not exterminate you right here and now, you spoiled bitch!"

He growled in anger at the heiress of the Gremory Household. Rias on the other hand, looking down in fear. Due to her attempts of breaking the engagement, she tried to do something despicable last night. Asia and the others couldn't blame him since he was unfairly punished by their King.

Asia: "And don't even think of saying sorry! You're the one who tried to do something despicable and yet he's the one who received the punishment!"

She shouts. Erica chimed in.

Erica: "You really are spoiled bitch

Erica: "You really are spoiled bitch. You know Tatsumi-kun is Lady Kanna's cousin and yet you tried to take his chasity? You even accuse him of trying to rape you. If it wasn't for Tiamat, he would be receiving even worse punishment or get killed. Thanks to you, our king blame herself for trusting you over him."

Mariana: "Despite being trained by Lady Mirajane, you still thought of getting him to fight Riser for you? You're unbelievable spoiled bitch. You think you're some kind of a princess in story book? Do you forget that he's related to Lady Serafall Leviathan and Lady Grayfia?"

She added her own point of view.

Stella: "Furthermore, you do it in front of his girlfriend, Asia. I never thought the heiress of the Gremory would stoop so low just to get what she wanted. Can't you take no for an answer? Clearly you've been nothing but a pest. Due to your actions, Lady Kanna has been crying a lot, she doesn't want to eat and talk to anyone. If it wasn't for him, I would love to obliterate you!"

She finished with anger as surge of flame bursting out of her

Rias couldn't utter a word upon receiving the criticism as it was too much for her to handle. In that moment, a magic circle on the floor glowing. From the magic permeating from it, can tell that it belongs to the Phoenix Clan.