Top 12 Strongest

1) Richard Lucifer (The True Embodiment of Destruction, The Strongest Super Devil, Crimson Satan)

2) Trihexa, Tatsumi Lucifuge, Great Red and Ophis (Beast of the Apocalypse, The White Dragon Emperor, The True Red Dragon God Emperor and The Infinity Dragon God)

3) Mirajane Strauss and Wendy Marvell (The True Chaos Karma Dragon God and The True Silver Dragon God)

4) Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu (Trimurti, Strongest Gods)

5) Grayfia Lucifer-Lucifuge, Anos Voldigoad, Luminous Valentine and Esdeath (The Strongest Queen, Prince of Annihilation, Queen of Nightmare and Invincible Ice Princess)

6) Ddraig Y Goch, Albion Gwiber, Crom Crauch and Kanna Lucifer (2 Heavenly Dragon, Strongest Evil Dragon and The Embodiment of Destroyer)

7) Tiamat Strauss, Rika Marvell and Valerie Lucifer (Chaos Karma Dragon King, Silver Dragon King and The Red Dragon Emperor)

8) Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan and Ajuka Beelzebub (Embodiment of Destruction, The strongest, beautiful and attractive Devil in the Underworld and Immune to any magical attacks, master strategist)

9) Erza Scarlet, Moka Akashiya, E.N.D, Medaka Kurokami and Raiden Ei (Invincible Knight, The Strongest Vampire and Impregnable Fortress Trio)

10) Sasha and Misha Necron, Erica Blandelli and Stella Vermillion (Twin Master Strategist and Magicians and Fire Princess Knight Duo)

11) Thor and Indra (Thunder Gods, powerhouses, master strategist)

12) Asia Argento and Mariana (Master Strategist, Tacticians and Magicians Duo)