Part 9

After school, Tatsumi was called by Sona through the speaker in the classroom. He was guided by Tsubaki Shinra, the vice president and Queen of Sona Sitri to the office. Asia and the other 3 girls went with them. He then said coldly.

Tatsumi: "This is about that bitch Sato Suzuki isn't it, Tsubaki-senpai? Otherwise, I wouldn't be call to come to the Student Council Office. Is Kanna were there too?"

She felt chill running down her spine and want nothing more than to run away as she knew Tatsumi is still pissed.

Tsubaki: "Y-Yes... it is about her... and Lady Kanna is there too, waiting for you."

She answered with trembles in her voice.

Tatsumi: "I could care less if that racist bitch is alive or not. The old me is dead and I will not allow anyone to disrespect me anymore. If Asia and the others wasn't there, I would definitely wipe her out from the face of this earth! Disrespect me is one thing but spit in my face... she's pretty much sealed her fate!"

He spat venomously. Asia and the other girls comforting him.

Asia: "Calm down, Tatsumi-kun. I know you still angry but you can unleash your anger later."

She wrapped her arm around his, resting her head on his shoulder.

Erica: "Asia is right. We will have a spar when we get home. I'm sure Stella, Medaka and Ei would love to join too. You alone are strong enough to take us together but without intense injury of course."

She said with a wink.

Stella: "Hehe, she's right about that. Although it hurts to admit that you are strong than 4 of us combined but the truth is the truth."

She added her own opinion.

Mariana: "That is true, Tatsumi-kun currently on ranked 2th amongst 'Top 12 Strongest'. Even Great Red and Ophis would having hard time in beating him in combat."

Upon hearing this, Tsubaki felt so terrified that she was walking next to the person who literally much stronger than Dragon Gods. She wonders what sort of training he endured to get this strong, surely the resentment towards anyone who targeting him isn't the only motivation he needs to become stronger. She gulped in horror.

Tsubaki: '.... Oh maou... now I'm scared... please get this over with, it is terrifying to even walking next to him.'

Few minutes later, they reach the office and Tsubaki knocks on the door. Voice on the other side can be heard.

Sona: "Come in."

With that word, Tsubaki walks inside along with Tatsumi and the others. She then went standing behind Sona.

Sona: "Tatsumi-kun. I received a report from miss Mizuho that you injured a student from your class today. It is your right but this is way too extensive, she barely alive and the chance for her to recover is 20%. I want to know why you chose to solve it with violence when the peaceful way is the right thing to do."

She said sternly, ignoring the fear she had. Tatsumi however scoffs at that remark.

Tatsumi: "Peaceful way you say? That will work if the old me still alive but unfortunately for you, he is dead. The moment I learnt about Rias Gremory and the fallen scums targeting me for their cause, I change myself. I'm still kindhearted but only towards people I consider friends, family and allies. To those who doesn't, why I should care?"

He continued.

Tatsumi: "As long no one except the people I acknowledge get close to me, I will behave. That Sato bitch cross the line when she spit in my face, that's one thing I can't tolerated! She should know better than doing something that will risk her own life! I don't want to say this infront of Kanna and Asia but she dug her own funeral the moment she did what she shouldn't, be grateful that I spared her life. To earn respect must learn respect, if she doesn't have any respect to me then I don't see why I should. Karma is a bitch and that's what she is. Anything else cousin?"

He finished. Sona was gasps hearing what he just said, she finds it hard to believe that her cousin has changed this much. He has every right to do what he did, after all her friend Rias and the Fallen Angel targeting him due to his power. If it wasn't for Lucifer family, he definitely would be forced to live in the life of servitude against his free will. She has nothing else to say since he made his choice. Kanna went to him and put her hand on his cheek.

Kanna: "I know you have every right to be mad but I don't want you to do such thing. You're better than this. It's unbearable I know but you have me and the others with you, you're not alone Tatsumi."

She stroke his cheek with her thumb. Tatsumi closing his eyes and sighs.

Tatsumi: "I understand. Can I ask you a permission to stay with my adopted parents for today? They are still so worried about me... even though I visited them 3 days ago."

He asked.

Kanna: "Sure you can. Why don't you bring them to live with us?"

She asked.

Tatsumi: "If they agree then why not but do we have a room for them?"

He opens his eyes and looks at her.

Kanna: "It'll be taken care of."

She replied.