Part 19

Asia and the others jumps backwards and stand beside Tatsumi after they killed the Cerberus and Valper Galilei as well retrieved the stolen fragments. Kokabiel growls in anger as not only he was outnumbered but he also lose his subordinates as well the weapons that can be used against them.

Tatsumi: "Give up Kokabiel. You are messing with the wrong people. You are a fool think that you can win just because you had the stolen Excaliburs, that Archbishop and stray pest with you. 5 exorcists aside, my family are trained personally by Anos Voldigoad, Kanna Lucifer, Moka Akashiya and E.N.D."

He said devilishly which unnerved Kokabiel greatly.

Kokabiel: "You don't scare me boy. I bet your father rolling in his grave upset with you for siding with the one who kill him. I'll let you on a little secret."

He retorted with a devilish smirks. Tatsumi rose an eyebrow in confusion.

Tatsumi: "Oh? Tell me about this little secret of yours."

He replied unimpressed. His eyes locked on a unknown figure in the shadow as he can tell who it was.

Tatsumi: 'Hmm... that girl is here. I bet she tried to side with Kokabiel due to her disatisfaction after everything she had got taken away.'

He looks at his Knight, Bishop and Rook.

Tatsumi: "You three, seize her and bring her here."

They nodded and went off to capture Rias as per his order. Kokabiel looks at the trio then at him.

Kokabiel: "Well now. What was that about?"

He asked slightly feel curiosity. Tatsumi dismissively response.

Tatsumi: "Not important. More importantly, tell me about the secret."

Kokabiel didn't take it well but ignored it as it's probably nothing.

Kokabiel: "Getting impatient are we? Well then, I suppose it wouldn't hurt as you have the right to know since you are his son. Your father, Euclid Lucifuge were murdered by Richard Satan-Lucifer in the Civil War! And this is the secret for the exorcists! In the Great War, not only original Satan and Maous died but the God die as well! Ahahaha!!!!"

He laughs hysterically as he sees the exorcists falls on their knees after knowing the God is dead, Asia managed to hold herself together with the help of Mariana. Tatsumi could care less about his father but seeing Irina in despair certainly didn't sit well with him. His crimson blood eyes strikes fear into Kokabiel when they made contact.

Tatsumi: "I don't give a damn about my old man! However... messing with my allies... for that Kokabiel, you are deadman!!"

He created P.O.D in his hand which expands in size when he threw it at him. Kokabiel weren't fast enough to react or dodge it as he was consumed by it. Tatsumi created a massive ice spear and coated it with Lightning, he then threw it straight to Kokabiel's heart, killing him instantly. Few moments after that, the bruises trio came to him with the unconscious Rias.

Akeno: "Sorry we late, Tatsumi-sama. She attacked us with her P.O.D so we have to fight her, she put up a good fight so we had to outsmart her and use it to our advantage."

She explained to her King which he nods understanding.

Tatsumi: "I understand. I know she won't go down without a fight. Asia, heal them."

He reverted back to his normal self as his hair and eyes turned back to it's original color. Asia created emerald spheres with a snap of her finger which fasten the healing process for Akeno, Shirone and Kiba. He looks at the petrified exorcists, Mariana looks at him and asked.

Mariana: "What do you want to do now? Those girls surely will be excommunicated for learning the truth about God's death

Mariana: "What do you want to do now? Those girls surely will be excommunicated for learning the truth about God's death."

He replied with a small smile.

Tatsumi: "I'm planning on adding 4 of them as my new family members. As for Xenovia Quarta, I think Sona might want to have another Knight."

He walks up to the exorcists. They all (- Xenovia) looked at him and sobs in his chest, crying hard. He comfort them with a hug.

Tatsumi: Irina, Asuna, Jeanne, Akame, Xenovia. I know this is hard for you guys after learning about it but if by chance the Church excommunicate you all, come back to me okay."

He said with a smile on his face. They nodded and said thanks over and over, few minutes later, they all leaving. Tatsumi dust his clothes off as he stood up, by that time Rias has regain consciousness.

Rias: "Why those lit--"

Her sentence was cut off as a figure stood before her and when she looks up, she trembled in pure terror as the one standing before her was none other than Tatsumi Satan-Lucifuge.

Tatsumi: "As Prince of Satan, I, Tatsumi Satan-Lucifuge hereby took your power away and give it to someone worthy!"

He extended his hand as he took her power from her by force which weaken her a lot.

Tatsumi: "Now you are nothing but Low-Class scum! Shirone, she's now your punching bag."

Koneko: "Thank you Tatsumi-sama."

She cracks her knuckles as she walks towards her former master and drags Rias away by pulling the collar of her maid outfit. Rias squirmed defiantly but no avail as she was too weak after her power got extracted from her by Tatsumi.

Rias: "N-NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

She shouts loudly. Akeno giggles sadistically as she licking her finger in satisfaction seeing Rias in despair.

Akeno: "Ufufu. Can't let Koneko have all the fun. Can I join her, Tatsumi-sama?"

She looks at her King/mate who sighs lightly.

Tatsumi: "Let Shirone have her fun first, once she's done, you can have her all to yourself."

He replied.