Chapter 46 (extra)

More than half a month has passed since Xu Baichuan returned to S city.
  According to the plan, he was supposed to bring Xu Yuanshan back, but Xu Yuanshan insisted on staying in city B to spend the summer vacation, claiming that he had personal freedom, and even deliberately found foreign aid, asking Xu Yunhai, who was far abroad, to intercede for him.
  Xu Baichuan more or less guessed the reason why Xu Yuanshan must stay in City B. It was most likely because of the girl from before. He came from the same age and knew what young people would do to fight for love, so he simply didn't pretend to be a bad person , returned to S city alone.
  During this period, Xu Yuanshan had been living in the hotel and consciously made a phone call every night to report his whereabouts. One night, Xu Baichuan was leaning on the bedside reading a book. The phone beside his pillow rang, and Xu Yuanshan's name was displayed on the screen.
  He just thought it was a routine call to report that he was safe. He picked it up with one hand and raised the phone to his ear casually. However, he heard Tang Jin's voice: "Xu Baichuan, do you have time to come over now? Your brother is out. Something.”
  Xu Baichuan didn't react immediately, "What happened...what did you say?!"
  Tang Jin kept soothing on the other end of the phone. A cold feeling crawled from his back to the top of his head. There was a buzzing in his ears. Xu Baichuan stumbled when he got out of bed, and the book on his lap slipped and fell to the ground.
  There is a group of people in the world who can play with their privileges wantonly, despise all rules, and sincerely believe that money and power can settle everything, including human life.
  It was the people who fought with Xu Yuanshan outside the box last time who did it - but because of the conflict outside the box, they deliberately drove into people.
  It is said that the girl who was with Xu Yuanshan saw him in advance and called him, otherwise...
  Xu Baichuan didn't have time to pack up, so he booked the nearest flight ticket and rushed to the airport with only a mobile phone. Four hours later, he saw Xu Yuanshan sleeping soundly on the hospital bed in the hospital.

  When Tang Jin saw Xu Baichuan, he stood up from the bed and said, "Not long after I fell asleep, I had a concussion, my left leg... was broken, and there were some abrasions on my body. All of them have been taken care of."
  There was a gentle and elegant girl beside the bed, who also stood up cautiously. Tang Jin introduced: "This is your brother's... friend. He will always stay here."
  "I know."
  The girl's eyes were red, her hands were holding her sleeves, and her voice was trembling: "I'm sorry, it's all because of me."
  Xu Baichuan sighed softly, patted the girl's head, and comforted: "It's not your fault. You don't have to think too much. It's already very late. Where is your home? Can I find someone to take you home?"
  The girl shook her head violently. She had been nervously waiting for the reprimand from Xu Yuanshan's family. At this moment, the tears she had suppressed for a long time finally flowed out. She choked and said, "I, I'll stay here."
  Xu Baichuan looked at him for a moment, nodded, turned and walked out of the ward, and called Xu Yunhai.
  Tang Jin followed him out, closed the door of the ward, and waited for him to hang up the phone before saying: "I have handed this matter over to the company's legal team. The other party is still underage, so maybe... But don't worry, I won't Let those who hit people go."
  "No, I've already notified Xu Yun...I've notified my dad, and I'll just leave it to him later."
  Xu Baichuan was a little tired and no longer wanted to investigate why Tang Jin was able to learn about Xu Yuanshan's car accident at the first time. He sat down on the chair next to the door and said, "Thank you."
  "It's okay." Tang Jin sat down next to him, "Have you booked a hotel? Can I ask the driver to take you back to rest?"
  Xu Baichuan shook his head: "I'm here to watch him, but you. I have things to do at the company tomorrow, so there's no need to waste time here. You can go back first."
  Tang Jin: "The company's matters can be postponed to a later date. I don't want to miss your matter."
  This kind of time is not suitable for romance, but Xu Baichuan still thought of the kiss trapped in the car more than half a month ago.
  He had not been indifferent during the past fortnight.
  Tang Jin still likes him, and he also... It's not that he doesn't have feelings for Tang Jin, but they have spent ten years proving that they are not suitable for each other. Is there any need to try again? This time they can sit together and talk calmly, but what about next time?
  "Tang Jin," Xu Baichuan looked at the wall in front of him and considered his words, "I don't have any thoughts in that regard right now. There is no need for you to waste your time with me."
  "How I use my time is my freedom."
  Xu Baichuan frowned and looked at Tang Jin. Tang Jin came closer and touched his shoulder with his shoulder. Seeing that he didn't particularly resist, he put his arms around him, patted the outside of his arm twice, and said, "You Don’t think about it now, what I do is my business, you can ignore it, you just need to have a good rest now.”
  The next day, Xu Yuanshan saw Xu Baichuan and muttered cautiously: "It's not a big deal, why are you here."
  It's not a big deal if his legs are broken. Do we have to wait until his neck is broken?
  Seeing that the person Xu Yuanshan liked was present, Xu Baichuan saved him some face and told him to stay well and stop causing trouble.
  At noon, the people who hit someone came to the door with their parents to apologize.
  There are two culprits, both minors, chewing gum in their mouths, and have no idea that they are joking with human lives. I was still unconvinced when my parents pressed me to apologize, so I bowed casually, said a very perfunctory apology, and then left with a smile.
  I don't know if it was Xu Yunhai or Tang Jin's handiwork. One day apart, these two arrogant young masters were admitted to the hospital one after another because of a fractured left leg.
  Xu Yunhai had something to do and couldn't get away. He made phone calls and videos to communicate with Xu Yuanshan about his father-son relationship. Xu Baichuan couldn't go back for a while, so he booked a hotel near the hospital to stay.
  Tang Jin would come to the hospital every night to sit and sit, while Xu Baichuan read and he worked on the side. The two of them did not talk. After spending a few hours quietly, Tang Yuan took Xu Baichuan back to the hotel.
  After a few days, Xu Yuanshan couldn't stand it anymore and said frantically: "Brother, I beg you, just stay in the hotel. Brother Tang will come when you are here. I don't want to be a light bulb!"
  Being said like this by a little kid, Xu Baichuan was really embarrassed, so he talked to Tang Jin in private. Tang Jin was silent for a long time and asked: "Did I disturb you?"
  Xu Baichuan couldn't stand Tang Jin's humiliation. Tang Jin couldn't get around here, so he had to reduce his time in the hospital. Later, he found out that Xu Yuanshan drove them away not only because he didn't want to be a light bulb, but also because he wanted to be alone with his goddess. .
  I was deceived by this guy.
  On the seventh day of Xu Yuanshan's hospitalization, Tang Yuan asked Xu Baichuan to have dinner. Xu Baichuan agreed and decided to make it clear to Tang Yuan after learning from the experience. Unexpectedly, before he could speak, Tang Yuan handed over his cell phone.
  The screen showed that the call was in progress, and Xu Baichuan raised his eyebrows in surprise.
  Tang Jin coughed with a rare guilty conscience: "In a few days, it will be my grandfather's eightieth birthday. He... knows about our affairs and wants to have a few words with you."
  To what extent do you know?
  During the seven years that Xu Baichuan and Tang Jin were together, he only saw Tang Jin's grandfather a few times from a distance because Yin Sulan did not allow him to get close to the old man's house.
  What he knew about Tang Yuan's grandfather was only a few words from Tang Yuan's whim. He only knew that this man was very resolute and skillful when he was young. Later, he brought Tang Yuan with him and beat him frequently. All the heads of Tang Yuan's father's generation were... I respect him more, or fear him.
  Xu Baichuan pointed to himself silently, and Tang Jin comforted him: "It's okay, I just said a few words."