Chapter 52 Extra: Daily (horse loss + daily)

After Xu Baichuan and Tang Yuan got back together, the resistance around them was greatly reduced - after being discharged from the hospital, Tang Yuan's friends sent gifts one after another, and even Tang Yuan's mother came to express condolences with soup made by herself.
  To be honest, Xu Baichuan lived well without getting along with them in the past ten years, but now it is really a headache to deal with them.
  Especially for Yin Sulan, when they last met, they broke up on bad terms. When they met again, they pretended to be a loving mother and a filial son, which was very difficult for both of them.
  Yin Sulan cooked the soup herself and delivered it herself. She also mentioned that she would go to the old house to celebrate Grandpa Tang Jin's birthday in the future, which was a sign of bowing to Xu Baichuan. Thinking that she was an elder and Tang Jin's mother, Xu Baichuan didn't think about competing for the upper hand. He couldn't be cordial and attentive, but at least he could be passable on the surface. After all, both of them knew very well that what they had done The concession was all for Tang Jin.
  Speaking of Tang Jin, Xu Baichuan found that he had been leaving early and coming back late recently, and he was sneaking around. When asked what he was doing, he was always evasive in his words, prevaricating that he was in the company. Recently, he suddenly said that he was going to Japan for a business trip and told him to pack it quickly. Yin Sulan came while he was packing his suitcase.
  It's November again, and the temperature is cooling across the country. Except for a few cities that have difficulty entering winter, snow is already falling in some places.
  Xu Baichuan helped Tang Jin put on a few suits and stuffed a few cotton-padded clothes into the suitcase. Remembering Tang Jin's coward backstage many years ago, he brought a bunch of thermal pads with him.
  At three o'clock in the afternoon the next day, the two boarded a flight to Japan. They arrived in Japan at around six o'clock. At seven o'clock in the evening, they were taken to the reserved hot spring hotel by a special car.
  Tang Jin seemed to be in a hurry. He hurriedly took him to eat and then went to the hot spring. While soaking, he frequently picked up his mobile phone from the tray to look at it.
  Seeing that he was very anxious, Xu Baichuan said considerately: "Are you making an appointment with someone soon? Then you go first, I will go back to the room after spending some time by myself."
  Tang Jin froze, put the phone back, and said to cover up: "I don't have an appointment... Do you feel a little hot?"
  Xu Baichuan didn't think so, but still cooperated with Tang Jin: "A little?"
  Tang Jin stood up and said hurriedly: "Then don't mess around! Why not go back to the room."
  Xu Baichuan: "..." He really wanted to soak in it for a while longer.
  Seeing that he was hesitant, Tang Jin tried to hide his anxiety and pretended to be generous: "It doesn't matter, if you still want to have sex again -"
  Before he finished speaking, there was a sound of water, and Xu Baichuan stood up. He wanted to take a dip, but he couldn't make Tang Jin anxious to death.
  The two wrapped themselves in bathrobes and returned to the hotel room.
  Tang Jin booked a couple's suite. The most eye-catching thing in the room was a huge bed, then a heart-shaped bathtub not far from the bed, and then a huge floor-to-ceiling window next to the bed. This floor-to-ceiling window has only one "mirror to the bottom" without any gaps or edges. Standing by the window, you can have a clear view of the lights of thousands of families outside, and the view is excellent.
  Xu Baichuan touched the snow-white bathtub wall with his clogs and wiped his hair that was dampened by the heat with a towel. Halfway through, Tang Yuan pulled him to the bedside. He took out his mobile phone and there was a countdown on it. Xu Baichuan glanced out the window inexplicably, and then looked at the shrinking numbers on Tang Jin's cell phone--
  33,32,31......
  Time passed by second by second.
  5,4,3......
  When the time on Tang Jin's cell phone reached zero, Xu Baichuan looked out the window again. Suddenly, a silver flower exploded high in the sky.
  Waves of exclamations came from outside, and many people walked to a window with wooden clogs to watch the fireworks show. Fireworks of various colors flew into the sky one after another and scattered, and a succession of fireworks were launched again, and Xu Baichuan's face was reflected in varying degrees of light and dark.
  He looked at Tang Yuan: "Did you prepare it?"
  Tang Jin was obviously very satisfied with his masterpiece. He couldn't suppress the pride on his face and asked, "How is it? Is it beautiful?"
  Xu Baichuan asked: "Do you want to hear the truth?"
  Since they reconciled, every time Xu Baichuan said a word, Tang Jin would confirm whether what he said was the truth. At this time, Tang Jin was still happy and did not expect that things might be different from what he thought: "Of course I have to say truth!"
  Xu Baichuan said sincerely: "I don't like fireworks."
  Tang Jin's smile froze on his face.
  Xu Baichuan continued: "Isn't it just counting sparks? The flowers are red and the willows are green, crackling, noisy and ugly. Why do you think men would like this kind of thing?"
  Tang Jin paused. In fact, he had been preparing for this fireworks event for almost a week, just to surprise Xu Baichuan.
  "But......"
  Xu Baichuan said: "But it's written like this on my Weibo, right?"
  Just when Tang Jin was about to express his agreement, he suddenly raised his head, looking surprised that the matter was revealed.
  Xu Baichuan almost laughed out loud. He clicked on his Weibo, put it in front of Tang Yuan, and said, "Did you know that you used a large size to like me?"
  Moreover, since they reunited, there have been too many coincidences, and countless scenes that appeared in his imagination have been restored by Tang Jin one by one. But in fact, he has never experienced many things on Weibo, and they are just imitating the relationships between other couples. The sweet little things done stretch the imagination.
  He doesn't like fireworks, but when it comes to fireworks, everyone will have romantic associations. For example, he doesn't like sweets, but they have a sweet atmosphere.
  These are all fantasies he made during those days when he had no response, and they really have no reference value. Unexpectedly, Tang Jin took these as strategies to compensate him.
  "And...you checked the hotel guide, and there are browsing records on your computer."
  In general, Tang Jin's secret arrangement had long been revealed to Xu Baichuan. Tang Jin was so busy that he didn't want to disturb him, so he had to sit back and watch to see what Tang Jin had planned.
  "So, you went to all the trouble to trick me into coming to Japan. What do you want to do?"
  The fireworks outside continued to explode. Tang Jin pressed the button by the window in annoyance. The curtains slowly lowered to isolate the fireworks outside. He grabbed Xu Baichuan's hand, pursed his lips for a long time, and finally said: "You are Don't you remember that today is your birthday?"
  Xu Baichuan was stunned.
  He really doesn't remember much.
  Tang Jin took a step forward and hooked Xu Baichuan's shoulder, feeling a little disappointed: "I have never helped you celebrate your birthday before..."
  The relationship between Xu Baichuan's parents deteriorated when he was in junior high school. Since then, he has not celebrated his birthday.
  Birthday is just a day for Xu Baichuan, and he is not particularly hungry. He has not celebrated this day in so many years and he is not missing any piece of meat. But when Tang Jin mentioned it, he wanted to ask: "Why?"
  Tang Jin hugged Xu Baichuan, rubbed his neck, and said guiltily: "Actually, I remember it every year."
  The second year after Xu Baichuan arrived at the Tang family, Tang Jin had given up struggling and accepted the fact that he had fallen in love with Xu Baichuan.
  He had seen Xu Baichuan's ID card and firmly remembered the date on it. More than two months in advance, he surprisingly selected a watch to commemorate their first official birthday together.
  Even the box of the watch was designed by him himself. The original velvet box without any pattern was abandoned and replaced with a pattern similar to the collar of a suit. The tie points directly to the buckle, which is ingenious and exquisite.
  Tang Jin made such a box himself, and couldn't help but want to hear about Xu Baichuan. One day while eating, he took out the box, put it on the table, and asked Xu Baichuan: "Do you think this should be given to others?" How about a birthday present?"

  Xu Baichuan asked: "What's inside?"
  Tang Jin said: "Watch."
  Xu Baichuan thought about it for a moment. It was still very early for his birthday at that time, and it happened to be the month of Song Yiyu's birthday. He felt angry for no reason, and he was full of evil. He said sarcastically: "I don't think it's good."
  Tang Jin's carefully designed thing was denied by the owner who was about to give it to him. His good mood of being so proud and proud for several days came to an end.
  He asked calmly: "What's wrong?" He could still make some changes while there was time.
  Xu Baichuan thought that everything was good, but the person who sent it was not good. The box looked custom-made. Tang Jin put so much thought into Song Yiyu, so of course he couldn't feel comfortable.
  Normally, he would have been able to give a few perfunctory compliments, but the words that came to his lips that day couldn't come out of his mouth. He was indeed jealous of Song Yiyu.
  Xu Baichuan endured it again and again, but couldn't hold it back and said the only nitpicking thing he said in the past seven years: "I can't quite understand the psychology of people who are older than 18 and younger than 66 and still celebrate their birthdays. ."
  He didn't mention the idea, but simply dismissed it.
  Tang Jin looked at the box, feeling more and more stupid that he was too stupid. He took the box back and said disapprovingly: "It's not for you. I talk too much."
  Later, this watch came to Xu Baichuan's hands, one month after Xu Baichuan's birthday, as a reward for Xu Baichuan's hard work.
  Every year after that, Tang Jin never forgot Xu Baichuan's birthday. He just found an opportunity and a reason to give Xu Baichuan something before and after that day. The date of sending the gifts had nothing to do with Xu Baichuan's birthday. No matter how hard he thought about it, he would not know that those things sent to him for various reasons were birthday gifts.
  Xu Baichuan never expected that all the words he said out of jealousy would come true for him. He really shot himself in the foot.
  I really can't think too much about this. The more I think about it, the more misunderstandings and jokes like this will happen.

Alas, they actually lived like this for seven years.
  He hugged Tang Jin back, tilted his head slightly, and whispered into Tang Jin's red ears: "I really don't like fireworks, but I like you, that's enough. Thank you, Tang Jin, for the gift from 'you', I love so much."
  Tang Jin's ears trembled at the heat of his words, and then he tightened his hand and kissed his neck, kissing carefully all the way down to his cheeks, and finally their lips touched each other. He pushed Xu Baichuan, and they fell on the big bed together.
  The large bathrobe quickly fell to the floor, and the true heart-to-heart sex made both people's souls tremble.
  Seven years of unrequited love, three years of separation, during which all the longings and admirations turned into increasingly intense actions, merging into the flesh and blood.
  The ten-year pursuit finally came to an end in a blend of love as the fireworks outside gradually died down.
  (Xiao Tang's side is over, next is Xiao Cheng)