chapter 51 Extra(8):Past Events 6-10

The transition from friends to lovers was far less difficult than Tang Jin thought. It was a matter of course, without any inconsistency.

  He liked to be in close contact with Xu Baichuan more and more, sometimes touching his hands and sometimes giving him a hug.

  Tang Jin admitted defeat. He does like Xu Baichuan. Probably much sooner than he thought.

  What if the beginning between them wasn't a betrayal?

  What dissatisfied Tang Jin was Xu Baichuan's attitude - after a night of lingering, when he woke up the next morning, he was still thinking about what he needed to say to ease the embarrassment. Xu Baichuan looked at his face and remained silent. Wearing clothes loudly, getting ready to get out of bed to cook, without any intention of talking, many manuscripts died in the belly like this.

  Xu Baichuan doesn't seem to want tenderness, nor does he like tenderness. A basin of cold water was poured on his face, and Tang Jin's head, which was still heating up, calmed down.

  This was a tug-of-war, and Tang Jin lost humiliatingly.

  Xu Baichuan cared far less about him than he did about Xu Baichuan - many days later, when he got up to have breakfast, he saw a broken enamel ornament on the dining table, and a bamboo stick with Song Yiyu written on it spread out on the dining table. On the surface.

  At that moment, Tang Jin's heart was occupied by two emotions, one was nervousness and the other was expectation.

  The nervousness was because he was worried that Xu Baichuan would take the words in this long-standing ornament seriously, and the anticipation was because he wanted to see Xu Baichuan get angry and question him. But he really overestimated his determination, and before Xu Baichuan could speak, the explanation was blurted out.

  Xu Baichuan's reaction disappointed him.

  Xu Baichuan could throw ten, dozens, or hundreds of such ornaments, but Tang Jin would not want him to pay compensation. It was a pity that he would not accept Tang Jin's favor.

  A few days later, Tang Jin saw a kitten ornament on the table again. It was almost the same as the original one. Even the words and even the handwriting were exactly the same.

  If you like it, why can you tolerate him having someone else in his heart?

  If you don't like it, what does everything between them count?

  Xu Baichuan's heart was too elusive. Whenever he wanted to get closer, the other party would take a few steps back, lest they get too close.

  Sometimes it was clearly Tang Jin's fault, but Xu Baichuan accepted it without saying a word. When Tang Jin thought it was Xu Baichuan's fault, he didn't even have the intention to explain...

  Slowly, Tang Jin realized that Xu Baichuan was trying to atone for his past threats and betrayals. There must be guilt in this, and whether there is love or not is unknown.

  He tried again and again, and Xu Baichuan gave in again and again. Tang Jin hated himself for falling into Xu Baichuan's gentle trap again, and he also thought about breaking out of it, but he still couldn't let it go.

  People say that "love grows over time". If two people don't start out because they like each other, then over time, things may become a little different. Tang Jin thought.