Chapter 53 extra: Nostalgia 1-3(Cheng Xu's perspective)3

When he was with Xu Baichuan, strange emotions were like the magic beans planted by Jack, growing crazily.

  Xu Baichuan is good at everything he does. He looks good, studies well, and plays games well. As for his personality... he is actually very cute.

  I should stop here when I think of it. The adjective "cute" should not be used to describe same-sex friends.

  We can say "handsome" because this is visually available, while "cute" is mixed with more subjective emotions and is more inclined to feelings. When a person feels that another person is cute from the bottom of his heart, it is definitely with love.

  The first time he said he liked him was at Tang Yuan's house.

  Xu Baichuan's thin white fingers clicked on the keyboard, the mouse clicked, and Cheng Xu, who was still in health, killed two people in 2V3. At that time, Xu Baichuan raised his chin slightly, tilted his head, and raised his eyebrows with the corners of his mouth raised. The proud look on his face was enough to make Cheng Xu's heart itch. He took Xu Baichuan in his arms without even thinking about it and blurted out: "Xu Baichuan, I really like you so much."

  He couldn't suppress his surging emotions, and he spoke a little emotionally, or his expression was too serious, and the other two people were stunned.

  He didn't see any of the same emotions in Xu Baichuan's eyes. He could only tell him frightenedly that the other party had no intention of catching his words. The moment their eyes met, Cheng Xu had already put on another face to cover up his gaffe, but those words remained in his heart forever.

  Those inexplicable throbs and uncontrollable feelings, do they come from liking?

  There was less fighting, less teasing, and even less communication.

  Cheng Xu hesitated, not sure.

  He confessed to Xu Baichuan several times like a joke, and the long stares only increased, and his heart beat faster when his skin touched... He confirmed his feelings for Xu Baichuan over and over again, and also quietly figured out the other person's attitude towards him. , the opportunity slipped from his hands again.

  It's not that Xu Baichuan could accept it if he confessed his love at that time. But...it's not like I've been holding back a sentence of "like" for seven years.

  When he heard that Xu Baichuan was going to help Tang Yuan come out as gay, Cheng Xu foolishly thought that this was proof that the other party really didn't hate homosexuals. Unexpectedly, just when he was about to make a move, Xu Baichuan and Tang Yuan had already come together.

  Cheng Xu asked: "You said... who threatened you to be with him?"

  Tang Jin sighed tiredly: "Xu Baichuan. I didn't expect it."

  Really didn't expect that.

  It was not only Tang Jin who drank too much that day, but also Cheng Xu. It turned out that Xu Baichuan didn't hate gays, he just didn't hate Tang Jin.

  Going back in this way, many clues surfaced - Xu Baichuan always only looked at Tang Jin, only listened to Tang Jin's words, chose where Tang Jin wanted to go, and always talked about Tang Jin...

  It was also on that day that Cheng Xu finally confirmed that he liked Xu Baichuan.

  He lost it the day he loved it.

  Every time he saw Xu Baichuan uncharacteristically asking for everything from Tang Yuan, Cheng Xu felt more resentful.

  Why does Xu Baichuan like Tang Jin? Why do you like someone who doesn't like him?

  Cheng Xu couldn't get the answer, because Tang Jin was to Xu Baichuan just as Xu Baichuan was to him. Why did he like Xu Baichuan instead of someone who didn't like him?

  Tang Jin kept saying that he didn't like Xu Baichuan, but... did he really dislike him? Saving an unrelated person is already the most benevolent thing, so why should you bring someone into your life?

  Countless questions hindered Cheng Xu, and he was no longer qualified to chase.

  That day he smoked a few cigarettes in front of Tang Jin's house, and the kiss between Tang Jin and Xu Baichuan flashed through his mind hundreds of times.

  Don't like it?

  Who can be deceived?

  The extinguished cigarette butt was like the opportunity that had been placed in front of him, dimming little by little. He couldn't bear to be tortured, so he crushed the sparks with one kick.

  The last chance he had to say that he liked Xu Baichuan was seven years later. When the words came to his lips, he still couldn't say them out.

  It's better not to say something you like at an inappropriate time. If you haven't expressed it before, just let it rot in your stomach forever.

  Cheng Xu suddenly remembered a song when he was in the hospital--
  Forgive me for holding the bouquet and dressing up just to miss you.

  Watching the white gauze skirt pass by me, I said to him that I do.

  So similar to him. But he is not as big-hearted as the person in this song, and unlike Xu Baichuan, he does not need a ritualistic farewell.

  "Don't come on my wedding day."

  He just wants to be gone forever.
  --------end (There is also an article about Cheng Xu's dream!!!)