Chapter 50 Extra(2):Past Events 1-5

Tang Jin left Xu Baichuan at home for almost two weeks. By then, the scabs on the wounds on his palms began to itch, and his throat had already fully recovered.

  To be fair, Tang Jin didn't really want to let him go home, because during the two weeks of contact with Xu Baichuan, he had a clear understanding of why Xu Baichuan was so popular. It's not the kind of deliberate flattery, but the words he says casually can make people feel comfortable, and he seems to have a special ability to blend in perfectly no matter where he goes--

  The second day after Xu Baichuan moved in, Tang Jin slept until almost noon. When he woke up in a daze, he didn't even remember when he had brought someone here. He came out of the room wearing slippers. When he lowered his head, he found that there was someone downstairs. There was a person sitting at the dining table. Looking from top to bottom, the person was a little thin. He was wearing a light-colored sweater. A section of his white neck was exposed at the end of his hair. His black hair was soft and docile. He was about to reach for the milk at hand, but suddenly he felt something. He looked up and saw Tang Jin. Without any transition, his thick-colored eyebrows were smiling and he greeted Tang Jin silently.

  All the memories from yesterday's TV series returned, and Tang Jin felt confused: Why did he seem to know the road so well?

  Xu Baichuan had already gone out early in the morning. He changed out of the hospital gown without touching Tang Jin's clothes and went to a nearby shopping mall to buy clothes. He was not sure if Tang Jin had any habits, so he bought the slippers, cups, and milk for two people he needed in the supermarket... Tang Jin went downstairs and asked him in surprise: "We have these at home, why don't you run out?" What to do?"

  Xu Baichuan was still speechless at that time. He picked up a pen and wrote a few words on a piece of paper. Then he lifted the paper and it said: By the way.
  In Tang Jin's impression, Xu Baichuan would never say "I'm worried you won't like it" or "I don't know if you will allow it", which may be burdensome to others. He would always downplay all the things he did to make others feel comfortable. The efforts made are nothing more than ordinary things. On the one hand, he has a relaxed attitude, but on the other hand, he is extremely cautious in his actions without making people feel abrupt. This is a level that even picky people like Cheng Xu can be satisfied with.

  They had been living together for almost two weeks. In addition to discovering a common language and becoming more and more in tune with each other like in the New World, Tang Jin almost felt as if he and Xu Baichuan had known each other compared to Cheng Xu, who had no eyesight. The delusion of being friends for more than ten years.

  This was probably like old friends at first sight.

  So when he met Xu Baichuan's parents at the school gate, Tang Jin felt an inexplicable sense of responsibility--

  One day after school, Tang Jin put his hand on Xu Baichuan's shoulder and walked out like every day in the past. Without any warning, Xu Baichuan suddenly said: "My parents are here." Tang Yuan looked around in surprise. Soon he saw a middle-aged man and woman at the school gate. It's a bit inappropriate to say they are a couple, because there are three or four steps between the two people, without any language or even eye contact, for fear that someone will confuse them. If Xu Baichuan hadn't warned them in advance, no one would have known that they were a couple.

  Xu Baichuan's footsteps did not change at all. He raised his hand to remove Tang Jin's hand from his shoulder and walked forward alone.

  It was the time when school was over, and hundreds of students poured out of the school gate in the same direction. In Tang Jin's eyes, only Xu Baichuan was interesting.

  He first reminded himself: That was someone else's family matter, and it was not his turn to say anything.

  However, when he saw Xu Baichuan's hand hanging by his side clenched tightly, he quickly remembered the accustomed expression on Xu Baichuan's face when that day in the hospital, when a mechanical female voice that could not be answered came from the public mobile phone, his body was faster than his brain. , he took a few steps to catch up with the person in front of him, and put his whole arm around him.

  Xu Baichuan stiffened and turned to ask him, "What are you doing?"

  Tang Jin put his hand on Xu Baichuan's head, shook his fingers in his black hair, and said nonchalantly: "Let's go, I will accompany you to meet your parents!"

  That day, he failed to accompany Xu Baichuan to the end. Compared with his parents, he was always an outsider.

  When watching Xu Baichuan get into his parents' car and leave, a feeling of emptiness spread in his heart. Tang Jin joked to himself: This may be how an old father feels when he watches his son travel far away... right?

  After the basement incident, Xu Baichuan's parents restrained themselves a lot. Instead of not quarreling, they tried not to show up at home at the same time. After maintaining a brief superficial peace, the marriage finally came to an end.

  Xu Baichuan was no different from usual that day. He was reading at Tang Jin's house as usual. When he accidentally asked how his parents were doing, he said lightly: "They are divorced."

  Tang Jin was stunned. He felt that everything he said was in vain, so he walked over and put Xu Baichuan's head on his shoulder, pretending to be relaxed, and said in a nauseous manner: "I'll lend you my shoulder."

  He was joking to dispel the stiff atmosphere, but he didn't expect Xu Baichuan to actually put his hands around his waist. Soon there was a moist and hot feeling on his shoulders, and he trembled unconsciously and asked softly: "Are you crying? "

  Xu Baichuan paused: "It's saliva."

  Tang Jin was helpless. He said in his heart that you are the saddest person, so just salivate.