Tres

*Jack's POV*
She was different. She wasn't giving me a creepy smile. It's weird how the most beautiful girl was the only one who wasn't interested. I walked through the boys changing room to get to the gym when a boy shouted out
"Sir how old are you?"
"21" I replied honestly. The boys looked shocked.
"You're really young! You're only 2 years older than us" the same boy said. I just nodded and walked into the gym, setting up the equipment for the bleep test. I hate the bleep test. If you don't know what it is, it's when you have to run from one side to another within 2 bleeps and it gets faster each time. It really sucks. The boys came in first which isn't surprising because girls are girls and they gossip none stop. After a few minutes of waiting and talking to the boys, the girls came in. Most of them had their shorts up to their ass.
"Ok class today we have to do the bleep test so I can get an idea of who are the fittest in the class" I said as some people groaned.
"But first I have to do registration" I said. "Adam" "here sir" "joe" "here sir" "Isobel" "here sir, but can you call me Izzy?" I looked up and it was the girl from earlier. I smiled and said "sure" she smiled back. I finished off the register and asked everyone to go to the first cone to start the test.
"Go" I said as the first bleep went.
A few minutes later, people started getting tired which meant only 3 people were left: Calum, max and Izzy. Max and Calum started to slow down but Izzy kept going. The final bleep went and as soon as it did everyone scattered off to the changing rooms. "Well done Izzy" I said.
She smiled "thanks" she said back.
"Do you do sports? Like outside of school" I asked.
"Yeh I do soccer" she replied. She's really hot. Wait, I can't be thinking this. She's a student.
"I'm gonna go get changed see you around" she said walking to the changing rooms.
"Yeah you will do" I whispered to myself.

*Izzy's POV*
I finished getting changed and started walking to music. But for some reason I can't stop thinking about Mr Gilinsky. He's just really hot. The way he has his hair, and his big eyebrows, his dark brown eyes and his defined muscles. Stop Izzy. You can't think about a teacher like this. But I can't help it.
*skip the rest of the day*
I opened the door to my room which I was sharing with Casey.
"Hey omg guess what?!?" She said excitedly.
"What?" I said laughing at her.
"My maths teacher is so fit omfg Mr Johnson" she said.
"That's really weird because my sports teacher, Mr Gilinsky, is really hot too" I said.
"Omg we can both date teachers!!" She said.
"Haha I don't know" I said.
"You know you want to" she said nudging my arm.
"I guess so" I said laughing. She jumped up and down squealing.
"Ok let's sleep and in the morning we can talk about them more" she said jumping into her bed.
"Sure" I said getting into my bed. I turned off the light and layed in bed thinking about the teachers. Is this really right?