Cinco

*Jack's POV*
I could here music coming from the other side of campus. The teachers live at one side and the students at the other and the school buildings in the middle.
"I think there's a party going on" Johnson said. I looked at him blankly.
"Would have never guessed" I replied sarcastically. He just went into the kitchen and got food.
"I wonder if Izzy's there" I said staring out of the window.
"Probably. Sounds like the whole college is there" he said with a mouth full of Hershey's.
"I hope she's okay" I said.
"Dude. First, it's a party not the hunger games. Second, she's a student it's kinda illegal to like her" he said still eating.
"You said you liked that Casey girl in your maths class" I said.
"Hush young one" he said holding a finger up to my face.
"I'm gonna call her" I said grabbing out my phone.
"You have her number?!?" Johnson said shocked. I just ignored him and waited for her to pick up. She answered.
"HELLOOOO?!?" She shouted through the phone.
"Izzy are you at the party?" I asked stupidly because I could hear music in the background and she sounded really drunk.
"YAH AND...oh hello" she said to someone at the party.
"I'm gonna come and get you" I said.
"Whyyyyyyy" she whined. I just hung up and got in my car to drive across campus because cba to walk.
I arrived at the party and luckily Izzy was standing by the front door. But she was next to another guy which for some reason made me feel so jealous. I just walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Surprisingly she looked happy to see me, yet again she was extremely drunk.
"HI SIRRR" she shouted.
"Come on Izzy" I said whilst dragging her to the car. I got her to sit in the passenger seat but when I sat in the drivers seat she leaned over and I could feel her hot breath on my neck and the smell of alcohol that she had drank. It kinda turned me on... but I just pushed her back into her seat and she crossed her arms and frowned like a little kid.
I didn't want to take Izzy back to her dorm because she would likely be alone and I don't want her to go back in the state that she is in.
I arrived at mine and Johnson's flat which is where I'm going to let Izzy stay tonight.
I looked over at her to see that she was asleep so I went round to her side and picked her up and carried her to my room. She'll have to share my bed. I layed her down in the bed but I thought she would be uncomfortable still wearing her tight dress. So i took it off her. I'm not a paedophile just thought it would be better but I also put on her one of my t-shirts so she wouldn't get cold. I then took off my shirt and changed into different basketball shorts and layed down next to her. Instantly I fell asleep. Next to my student.