Cuatro

*Izzy's POV*
I woke up to the sound of Casey lightly snoring so I got up and put a poptart, that we brought from home, in the toaster. I stood waiting for it whilst rapping 'all I do is win by DJ Khaled ft. Ludacris, snoop dogg, t-pain, Rick Ross' literally amazing until the toaster popped up. Which made Casey wake up. She didn't say anything, just went back to sleep. I began to eat and pack my bag at the same time. 'In goes my books, my pencil case, sports kit' I thought to myself. I have sports everyday which means I have Mr Gilinsky everyday. I then went to wake up Casey again.
"Wake upppp" i said whilst shaking her slighting.
She sat up and said hey. She then went to the bathroom to get ready.
"I'm gonna go explore campus, I'll see you later" I said. She stood there, waved and went into the bathroom. I walked out the door and out my dorm. I walked through the different buildings and through the corridors. I then thought I might see some of my friends in the library so i decided to head there. As I was walking there, I turned round a corner and bumped into someone, knocking their papers out their hands.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said quickly picking up their papers. I stood up and saw that it was Mr Gilinsky.
"Here...you...go" I said nervously.
He laughed "thanks Izzy" he said. He remembered my name?
"Where are you off to early this morning" he asked.
I don't even know. "I'm seeing my friends in the library?" I said more like a question. Why am I so nervous?
"You do know the library is only open on a lunch and after school right?" He said.
"Pfftttt course I knew that" I said trying to play it off.
He laughed "well since you're not seeing your friends this morning and I have you first period why don't you come to the gym with me?" He asked. Omg.
"Sure" I said calmly. We began walking to the gym whilst making small talk and he's actually an amazing guy.
"Sir?" I asked "how old are you?"
"21" he said. Omg only 2 years apart.
"You're almost my age" I said laughing.
"I know" he said, laughing also. We arrived at the gym and just sat on the indoor bleachers, where people would watch volleyball or basketball, and just kept on chatting.
"Hey if you ever want to talk about stuff or to talk about p.e with someone just give me a call" he said handing me a piece of paper with his number on.
"Thanks I will do" I said smiling. He smiled back. We carried on talking until the rest of the class arrived and he had to start the lesson.

*skip the rest of the day*
I got to my room and was attacked by Casey.
"IZZY WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY TONIGHT!!!" She shouted.
"Ok calm down" I said laughing. We both picked out our outfits and got changed.
"We look hot" I said as we walked out the door. We then walked across campus and approached the party house. It smelt like alcohol and drugs. Typical. We walked in and it was packed already, the music was loud and people were dancing everywhere. Casey had disappeared with some of her new friends from her classes so I was stood on my own. I decided 'why not have a good time' so I went into the kitchen and chugged down drinks until i was tipsy.
I began dancing with some guy, god knows who he was, until I got a phone call.