Quince

"Erm hi?" I said, sounding more like a question. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jack & Jack staring at me, I didn't dare look.
"You guys up for drinks?" Taylor shouted over the loud music. Everyone cheered and we all made our way over to the bar. But I was kept back by someone grabbing my hand. I turned to face the same brown eyes that I had fallen in love with.
"Hey Izzy" he said quietly.
"Hey" i said back. Johnson looked at us and smirked then walked towards the other guys. Me and Jack were left staring at each other whilst he still had my hand in his. He slowly moved his other hand and moved a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear. He gently leaned forward and kissed my forehead, leaving his lips resting there. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same to me.
"You don't know how much I've missed you" he said with his head now resting on mine.
"Same" I said with my face buried in his jacket. We were stood like this for about 20 minutes, just hugging each other, when the party started to end and people started to leave.
"Can you come back to my place?" Jack asked curiously. I nodded and he smiled. We walked over to Johnson, who was extremely drunk, and Jack grabbed him and carried him to the car. We had to drive back in Johnsons 2-seated car so we put Johnson in the trunk and Jack drove and I was in the passengers seat.
We arrived back at the Jacks' house and we went to the back of the car and found Johnson sleeping in the trunk. Jack took out his phone and snapped a pic. He posted it on Instagram with the caption 'this boy can sleep anywhere #goodnightjohnson' Gilinsky then carried him into the house and put him to bed. Then I went into Jacks room and stripped off into my bra and panties. I noticed Jack stood in the doorway. He walked in then took off his shirt and pants so that he was just in his boxers. We climbed into bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Just like we used to.