Nueve

I woke up and Casey was sitting on her bed playing on her phone.
"Where were you last night then?" She asked smirking.
"Just out" I said back. We both laughed then I went to get changed. We then went to first period which for me was sports so I had Jack.
I arrived at the changing rooms then started talking to my friends. After a few minutes Jack came and told everyone to get changed, but of course he kept me behind to talk.
"Hello there" he said smiling whilst intertwining our hands.
"Hi" I said, smiling back at him.
"I talked to my parents last night and they said you could stay for Christmas" he said extremely happy. I laughed and said "ok, tell them i said thanks" I let go of his hand and walked off into the changing rooms to get ready.
*skip rest of week*
It's finally Christmas time and everyone is heading home to their family as school is closing until January. I walked to Jack & Jacks shared house and was greeted by Johnson.
"Hey Izzy" he said smiling.
"Hey Johnson" I replied.
"Come in" he said leading me into their  lounge "Gilinsky will be down in a second. He's showering at the moment because his parents don't like it when he smells" we both laughed and talked until Jack came downstairs.
"Hey you ready?" He asked me.
"Yeh" I said "where are you staying Johnson?" I turned to towards him and he replied "my parents live in Omaha too so I'm staying with them and my brother Jeff" I nodded and smiled then Gilinsky led me out to his car.
We finally arrived at Jack's parents house and two girls came out to greet us. Me and Jack stepped out the car and the two girls embraced me in a hug.
"Hi I'm Molly, Jacks sister" the brown haired girl said.
"And I'm Laura, Jacks other sister" the blonde haired girl said. I smiled and said "hey I'm Izzy" they smiled and we started to talk and get to know each other, whilst Jack was unloading the car. Once Jack had finished unpacking, he came back outside with two other people behind him...also there was a dog. The two other people came up to me and hugged me. "Hi I'm Katherine, Jacks mom" the lady said.
"Hi I'm David, Jacks Dad" the man said. I said hi and we talked for while then went inside.
"By the way Izzy, this is Libbie" Molly said pointing to the dog.
"She's so cute" I said stroking her.
*2 hours later*
"Izzy, do you want to walk around town for a bit so you can fully explore Omaha?" Jack said smiling.
"Sure" I said standing and getting my shoes on. We walked out the door and down the street towards a park. We spent ages sitting on the swings just talking. Finally we decided to head back to the house.
We had been out so long that everyone else was already asleep. So me and Jack went upstairs and got ready for bed. We climbed into bed and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and we both fell asleep.