Veinte

I was sat on my bed watching old Jeremy Kyle episodes *literally my life* and then I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up and opened the door to see two very excited boys. "HI IZZY" Caspar shouted. "Hey Casp" I said laughing. How walked straight into my room with a bag of sour patch kids and ate them whilst I talked to Caspar.
We decided on a video to film: the bean boozled challenge because luckily the boys had bought a pack earlier on. We hit record and began to eat the shitty candy. "Let's choose this one" Joe said as he picked out a brown one. "It is...dog food or chocolate pudding" he said unamused. "You had to pick the worst one you mong" I said to Joe. He looked at me and grinned. We each put one in our mouth. Caspar manage to get chocolate pudding but me and joe got dog food. It was awful. We both ran to the toilet to spit out. Whilst we were in there and Caspar was filming us whilst laughing, someone opened the door. They walked to the bathroom and looked very surprised when he was faced with two people spitting in the loo and one filming it. "Erm hey guys?" Jack said. We all looked at him. "Let me explain" I said whilst standing up. "Basically we were filming the bean boozled challenge and me and joe got dog food but Caspar got chocolate pudding" he nodded then said "hey boys" I looked confused. "You guys know each other?" I asked. "Yeh we met in LA last year" Joe said. I nodded and we went into the bedroom to finish the video. But not without making Jack try one. "Here" I said whilst passing him an orange one with red dots. "What's this one?" He asked. "You'll see in a minute" Caspar said smiling. He put it in his mouth and almost threw up. "What the fuck is this?" He asked. "Is it bad?" Joe asked. Jack widened his eyes and nodded. "Oh then it's vomit" Joe said calmly. Jack looked at us like we were insane and ran to the bathroom to spit it out. We all laughed and filmed it. Then we ended the video.
After hanging out with 'Jaspar' for a while, they needed to leave to go to a meet and greet. We said bye and then me and Jack had the room to ourselves. "Should we go out tonight?" He asked me, putting his arm around my waist pulling me onto the bed so that we were laying down. "Sure but where are we going to go?" I asked. "I have something planned" he said pulling me closer.
We then put on a movie to pass time and it was 'Ted'. My favourite film. We got under the covers and cuddled together whilst watching it.

JOHNSON IS 20 TODAY HOLY SHIT 🔥 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY❤️

Should I write smut in the next bit or sometime soon?