1

Ethan's POV

"Ethan please don't go, I'm going to miss you" she sobbed as she tightened her grip on me. "I know I'm sorry. You know I have no choice, it's only for a year" I smiled a pained smile as I placed my finger under her chin lifting her head "don't cry, I'll call everyday" I whispered wiping her tears with my thumb "you promise?" She squeaked, it pained me to see her like this "yes princess, I promise". We stayed silent after that just staring into each others eyes.

I moved my hand slowly to cup her face "you know I love you right?" I whispered as I slowly connected my lips to hers. She kissed me back, it wasn't rough or full of hunger. It was gentle and full of passion and emotion. I slowly pulled back resting my forehead on hers "I love you too" she whispered as more tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Dolan come on, we're leaving now" I sighed as I gave her one last hug "see you in a year" I kissed her cheek before walking backwards towards my personal officer: Kyle.

I watched as the tears ran down her cheeks as our hands brushed against each other until I was to far away to feel her warm caring touch. I put my head down as I turned and continued walking towards the car where Kyle was waiting for me.

"You know I have to" he sighed as he placed the handcuffs on my wrists tightening them as he helped me duck my head as I sat in the back seat of the silver car.

Driving away, I turned my head as I watched as she stood in front of my house with her head in her hands. I sighed as I watched as she got smaller and smaller the further we drove.

I won't see Ashtyn Martinez, my best friend in a year. I just really hope Juvie doesn't change me and my best friend won't forget about me.