12

Ethan's POV

No one has come to visit me since I gave Grayson the drawing to give to her.

I've been wondering if she actually has moved on, not that we were ever together but we love each other. Well at least we used to, I'm not sure if she still loves me but I still love her with all my heart.

She is probably laying in her boyfriend's arms, watching movies and kissing every so often. They probably go out together, have romantic dates which end in the bedroom. I don't want to think about it but every time I try to block it out the thought of another guy touching her makes its way back into my mind. I'm going insane and I can't do anything about it apart from wait it out. Wait until I am out of this place and back home with my family and Ashtyn.

"Ethan, lets go" I am interrupted by Kyle as he motions me to go over to him with his hand. Unlocking doors and making our way down the dimly lit and cold corridors until we stopped in front of a door, one that I have entered many times. "This time you should actually talk, trust me it will help."

"Hi, Ethan. Come in sit down. Relax" I rolled bye eyes as I turned around but was blocked by Kyle. I sighed before turning around and shutting the door behind me and taking a seat.

"I don't really see the point of me coming to the sessions you're wasting your time on me. Who would want to help someone like me anyway?" I said rhetorically. "I do" my therapist replied, "only because you're being paid to pretend to care and anyway it was rhetorical." I say bored staring at the new painting on the wall. "Ethan, you promised you would talk after I let you continue with your letter & drawing. It's been awhile and you still haven't given your part of the deal." I sighed bring my knee up & resting my head on it while he logged onto his computer.

"Look..... I'm not supposed to do this but.... I know, well in my opinion you don't really deserve to be in here. At just a click of this button I can get your parol reduced by eight months." I stared at him in shock.

Why did he want to help me? I killed someone, I'm a murderer. My thoughts
were interrupted by his low & quiet voice "if you talk to me then maybe My hand will slip and 'accidentally' click send." Surely he can't do that, I mean I'm not complaining but as a therapist surely he it's not apart of the rules.

"Tell me everything and it's done, your choice." I stared at him for at least five minutes contemplating his offer.

"Deal"

A/N
Who knew someone could make my heart physically hurt? 😭💔