Chapter 2

She had never ever felt so nervous. It was 10 am and she was on her way to the set of The Walking Dead, heart thumping in her chest harder with every minute. Biting her lip in nervousness and excitement, she thought about all the questions she had prepared for the actors and hoped that she'd get to talk to everyone she had planned to talk to. 

Getting out of her car she looked around for the person who'd meet her. The mail said that a woman, Sarah, would wait for her at the gate so she could get in, but no one but the guards were there. Five minutes later she was starting to freak out that it was all just a stupid joke, that someone fooled her or that they forgot about her. She thought about all the possible things and while she considered leaving if no one showed up after 5 minutes, someone actually did. 

''Mia, right?'' a woman, supposedly Sarah, asked. Mia just nodded and smiled. ''I'm so sorry for being late, it's chaos inside there. Hi, I'm Sarah'' she stretched out her right hand for Mia to shake and she did just so. 

''No problem, that's totally understandable. Thank you for meeting me'' the brown haired girl smiled. 

''Well then, are you ready?'' they started to walk. Don't forget that everyone is really busy and if you try to speak to them and they don't hear or seem to ignore you it's nothing personal. It's just a bit too stressful today, so please don't let yourself get affected by it'' Sarah said with an assuring smile. Mia looked at her and thought about how nice she was, feeling much better. 

''Got that. Thanks for letting me know''. They went through two big fence doors and yes, there was chaos. Mia didn't know where to look first because there were so many people running around, stressing out, screaming, writing stuff down and so on.  

''Alright, Mia. Will you write down my number? I won't be able to be with you all the time and I hope that's okay with you, but if there's anything don't hesitate to text or call me'' she said and Mia handed Sarah her phone. After saving the contact, they bid goodbye and she was on her own. 

She stood in place and looked around, trying to find any of the faces she'd seen in the series. Nervousness and anxiety took over her as she couldn't find any familiar faces. Receiving a text from her mother, she answered and then looked up again and oh god, there he was. Oh god, her heart was making flips in her chest because he was already looking at her from across the enormous place. Out of all the people there, Jeffrey Dean Morgan looked at her. 

He seemed to apologize to the person he was talking to and started walking towards her. She was shaking and didn't lose eye contact with him as he took steps in her direction. His eyes were on hers as she stood in place and waited to see if he was coming to her. And he did. 

''Hello there'' he said in his low voice that sent shivers down Mia's spine. 

''Hi'' she was shocked she could speak. Jeffrey stood tall in front of her and smiled his sweetest smile. 

''You must be the student who's gonna interview us and stuff''. How did he even remember that? What busy actor would even remember such small stuff? 

''Yes, hi, I'm Mia'' she went to shake his hand and he presented himself as if she didn't know who he was

''So what exactly do you have planned?'' he asked. Wait, was he really interested? 

She went on describing what her project was about and how much she wanted to find out, how she was honored and excited to be there and he listened as if she was an old friend who he hadn't met in a long time. Mia took in his beautiful features, how his eyes looked like honey in the sun and how he smiled a charming smile after every single thing she said. He was art. Pure art. 

''I just really want this project to turn out well and I'm a bit scared that I won't get what I need'' she confessed.

''How so?'' he asked, eyebrows furrowed. 

''Everyone is busy and I don't want to interrupt or bother them. I think I'll look from afar''. 

''Oh no, hun, I'll make sure you get what you want'' he replied and the butterflies in Mia's stomach went insane at his choice of words. ''Plus, you've got me here right now. I'm pretty free for the rest of the day. I've already filmed Negan's parts for the day'' he smiled. God fucking damn it, she was slapping herself mentally because she couldn't stop staring at how his lips curved into the most beautiful smile. 

''Well, that's in my favor since my project is mostly based on villains. You're the one I have most questions for'' Mia smiled gently at him. 

''Ah, then I'm all yours, baby'' he kept eye contact as he stretched out both his arms. ''Do whatever you want with me''. Uh, was he serious? Was he flirting or was that just how he was? If she could do whatever she wanted with him, she'd already be naked and on top of him, riding him until she could see stars. ''Earth to Mia, you there?'' he waved his hand in front of her eyes after she remained silent and out of focus. 

''Oh shit, yes, sorry'' she shook her head quickly to rinse off all the naughty thoughts running through her head. 

''What were you thinking about?'' Jeffrey asked amused. 

''Just...the project'' the 21 year old replied innocently as her lips went in for a sweet, naughty smirk that she couldn't hide. 

''Yeah, I bet''. 

*

C. here. I promise it gets better, please bear with me and don't give up because there will be..good..stuff coming. 

Also, I think it's easier for me to write from a character's point of view, so do you think I destroy the vibe of the story if I jump to Mia's POV and continue with that? Also, should I do Jeff's POV too? Please let me know, I need your opinions!