Chapter 33

Mia's POV 

I was sitting on the passenger seat, patiently waiting to get to my old work place, the most handsome driver to my left. After talking to Kayla, I couldn't wait to get dulce de leche and eat it with bread; I had been craving that for the past two weeks. 

''You're not gonna start a fight, right?'' Jeffrey asked a bit worried. 

''Of course I'm not gonna start a fight. I'm not gonna leave her without hair or anything, but she needs to sit down and listen to what we have to say because she is fucking annoying. Unless you like her, that's another thing'' I smirked.

''Hah, how funny. Nah, I'm good. Got my hottest babe right here'' he said as he placed his warm palm on my thigh and rubbed it with his thumb. 

1, 2, 3

1, 2, 3...I was fucking horny already. There was no other man out there who could make me horny only with a simple touch. I didn't feel like that every single time he touched my thigh though; often it just felt safe, like home. His touch was always warm and made me feel like I always had someone there for me. The last few times though, I didn't know what was wrong with me but everything made me horny. Or mad. Or both at the same time. 

''Kayla's gonna go down'' I placed my palm on his. She was indeed going to get her shit together but I was definitely not going to lay a finger on her; it wasn't me, it wasn't my thing to fight and all. 

''What a fucking badass'' Jeffrey said from beside me, his voice so low it made my insides throb. Jesus, calm down, Mia. 

We got there and I went directly to Kayla. ''Can we please talk to you?'' I asked, happy that she looked like she didn't have much work right in that moment. 

She looked at the both of us and swallowed once. ''Sure, what's up?'' she asked, as if she didn't know what was about to come. 

''So'' I said as we all sat down. ''You've been quite busy trying to get to Jeffrey'' I smiled at her. Yeah, it was a sarcastic smile, because inside I was cat-fighting her. ''How come?'' I continued and she laughed cockily. 

''I mean who wouldn't, you know what I'm saying'' she looked at Jeffrey with heart eyes. Ew, did I look the same way when I looked at him? 

''Listen, Kayla. We're here to talk to you, can you just try to understand what we're about to say?'' Jeffrey said as calmly as possible and the girl nodded. 

''Jeffrey and I have been together for over a year now and literally everyone knows that. Yes, that includes you. You've been calling him with non-work purposes, answering his phone without his permission and lying to his girlfriend about what he was doing and so on. I honestly don't have anything against you, you're nice otherwise and you really can't control who you like, but why can't you control the way you act? It's not fair'' I said, hoping with all I had that she wouldn't say anything stupid because I didn't want to get mad. 

''We've always been nice to each other and I used to enjoy talking to you, but you've been clingy and you do bother me when you call and invade my privacy, forgive me for saying so'' Jeffrey spoke. He was such a nice person, trying to not hurt anyone's feelings.  

''But I thought there was something, you know. Don't you remember that one time at that Christmas party, Jeffrey?'' Kayla answered. Huh? 

''Don't you start with that'' Jeffrey shook his head. Now I was confused. 

''Why not?'' she asked. 

''Because it was nowhere close to what you say it was. It was literally nothing'' my man spoke and by now I really wanted to know what was up. 

''Can someone just fucking tell me what you're talking about?'' I asked, unable to hold it in and just wait. 

''Kayla claims that I gave her a hickey at a Christmas party and that I was drunk and can't remember. She says that I flirted with her right before we left and that I let her know I liked her, which is not true at all'' Jeff sounded exasperated by now. It was obvious that it wasn't the first time he had to explain that story. I nodded for him or her to go on. 

''How do you know it's not true? You were drunk'' she said. 

''Because I'm never so drunk that I can't remember things. I never get drunk to the point where I don't know what I'm doing. Never'' his eyebrows were furrowed and even though it was a serious conversation, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him to take that anger out on me by fucking me until I couldn't walk anymore. ''When I leave a place, I always hug the people that are there, if they are my friends. When I got to you, someone bumped into me from behind and I hugged you with more force than I intended to. I never touched your neck or anything like that. Everyone knows that. Everyone besides you''. 

''Some people really do interpret friendly actions as flirtatious'' I said as I rolled my eyes. ''Yes, I believe my boyfriend. Of course I believe him'' I looked into her eyes and she seemed intimidated. ''Listen, I don't want you to continue doing this shit. Stop lying to yourself that you're going to be with Jeffrey because it's not gonna happen. We love each other, we're happy and we don't give a shit about anything else. Just keep it friendly and it's all good''. 

''Just because someone fucks you doesn't mean they love you'' she said and I almost slapped her fucking stupid mouth. Holy shit, I was so close. 

''How dare you?'' Jeffrey stood up and looked down at her. ''Don't you fucking talk like that to my girl. Why do you have to make things worse? We're here to tell you to leave us be because I am literally not interested in you in that way. In any way for that matter. You have to understand that, otherwise it's not gonna end well for you'' my man was now getting angry and had stopped trying to be nice. ''Why do you have to start a conflict? No one in the TWD family has anything against each other, we all like each other. Why do you have to make me have something against you when we can just be friend and be at peace?''. Ugh, he was angry and hot and he was so right. 

''I...'' Kayla was already out of words, Jeffrey intimidating her. 

''That's all we had to say. Please stop this shit and go find someone else. For now, I'm gonna go home and have Jeffrey Dean Morgan fuck me, something that you'll never experience''. I got up too, placed my hand in Jeffrey's and we went for the car. 

''I hope it's true, because I have so much adrenaline in me right now that I want to rip your pretty kitten in half'' his voice was low and I was wet. Yes, daddy, fucking impale me with your cock. 

''It's as true as it can get. I can't wait for you to fuck me, daddy'' I almost moaned.