Chapter 6

Mia's POV

''You know what? Let's go to mine'' he looked at me and waited for my answer, so I smiled a naughty smile and nodded my head. Let's fucking go. Or...let's go fucking.

When we arrived I was amazed by how big the house and the garden were. It was really late at night so I couldn't see his animals, but I didn't dare to ask to do so either because I wasn't there to get to know him; I was there to bone him.

As soon as we got inside I was pushed against the wall next to the entrance door and kissed roughly. Jeffrey's hands held my hips as I was holding on to his t-shirt and letting our tongues fight for dominance. He cupped my ass and lifted me up against the wall, holding me there as my legs wrapped around his hips, crotches touching. He was hard and I was wet and god, did I want him in me.

We only made it to the couch, where I pushed him down, dropped to my knees and took his beautiful, hard as a rock cock out through the zipper opening. I stroked it a few times while I listened to Jeffrey's soft growls of pleasure; it sounded so fucking good. After a while I took it in my mouth and sucked and licked like it was a lollipop. Every time I looked him in the eyes his meat throbbed inside my mouth and I knew he loved it when a woman looked at him while his cock was in her mouth.

Kissing his stomach and going higher and higher, I reached his lips and bit one of them. I mounted him - one leg on each side of him, lifted up my dress, pulled my lace panties to the side and placed him at my entrance. I teased him by making him think I was taking him all in and although he loved it, I could see he wanted to be deep inside me. 

''Fuck me, kitten'' he grabbed my face and started kissing me wildly before I took him in balls deep. My walls tightened around him and I started riding him slowly in the beginning, driving him wild. Jeffrey let his head fall backwards, closing his eyes in the process. ''You're so fucking good'' he told me as I continued riding, pleasure taking over my whole body. Probably his too.

I didn't know the man; I only knew he was an actor - a very fucking handsome one, that he was more than twice my age, that he was divorced and that he had a great fucking cock. That's all I knew about him and somehow it made our little adventures hotter. We didn't know each other, yet we had sex. 

He grabbed my boobs through my dress; yup, it needed to come off and so it did in just a few seconds.

''God damn it, Mia'' he looked at my boobs and in less than a second his mouth found my right nipple and started licking it, his tongue making wet circles around it. 

It was almost 2 am at night and my moans were filling up the house; I was thankful that Jeffrey didn't have neighbors because they would've been knocking on the door by now. The orgasm was building up in my lower stomach and I started riding faster and harder as the beautiful man under me moved his hips up and down to make it feel even better. My eyes were rolled at the back of my head and I was starting to moan even louder than before. 

''That's right, cum for me'' Jeffrey told me with a voice full of lust. ''Cum for daddy'' oh my fucking god, I lost it. I came so hard that I saw black before my eyes; everything felt euphoric, like in a dream. How could an orgasm be so fucking good? 

As soon as my breathing calmed down, I started riding him faster again, hoping to make him cum just like he made me cum. I wanted it to feel as good for him as it did for me. Then I realized that maybe a little change would do the deed, so I turned around. I heard a lustful sound come out of his mouth and I knew it was a good idea. He grabbed my hips and helped me move up and down as I was sure he looked at how good my ass looked from behind. It didn't take long before he shot his juices into me and moaned in pleasure as his body shook under me, making me smile to myself. 

*

As he handed me my clothes from the floor he seemed to want to say something. Please tell me you want to do this again, because I want it too. Please. 

''So'' he started. ''Let's...let's do this again.'' Woah, it was like he read my mind. ''If you want, of course''. I loved how he was so straight to the point, how he didn't hesitate to say or do anything. He wanted me and he made sure I knew it. 

''So like, you want us to be fuck buddies?'' I asked, eyes on his as I put my dress back on. 

''Yeah, that's exactly it, though I'm too old to use those words'' he smiled

''Yeah, that's exactly it, though I'm too old to use those words'' he smiled. ''Fuck buddies it is''. Holy cow, Jeffrey Dean Morgan wanted to be my fuck buddy, out of all the people in the world. It made me feel so good about myself; it made me feel like I could do anything. ''No feelings attached'' he continued. I didn't know what I felt inside but something felt weird. Whatever. 

''No feelings attached'' I replied before we exchanged numbers. Huh, it was serious; we were really going to have sex, lots of it. Damn, I couldn't complain one bit. Jeffrey was insanely good at it, but it didn't surprise me. A beautiful, attractive man like him sure had a lot of sexual experience after 53 years of life. Ugh, the fact that I was fucking the sexiest 53 year old man made me feel warmth between my legs. 

He offered to drive me home but Tony and Beth were just leaving the bar when I texted them, so they offered to pick me up. I fucking loved my friends. 

''That's them'' I said when I saw Tony's red car arrive outside. I put on my jacket and opened the door. 

''Bye, kitten'' he waved and smiled at me, his face still flushed from the beautiful sex we just had.  

''Sleep well, daddy'' I smirked. ''I mean Jeffrey''.