Chapter Four

The two days for Eireen's meeting with Mr. Park and other workers had passed. The short black-haired girl had done nothing else in two days but work on that report, she was moved by coffee and it goes without saying that it was not only Kai and Azra who were worried about her and her dark circles that were almost on the ground; even the company security guards whenever they saw her passing showed some concern. The girl was always walking around with papers, when she was alone in the hallway with a glass of water in her hand, she kept mumbling and doing maths mentally and then she spent her life between her closed office, where she had told everyone not to bother her unless it was important, and between the break room. What made her plan to make Sehun fall in love with her pause and what gave Sehun time to think for sure about how he would approach her. Even though he told Kai it was easy, he knew it wasn't. A colgate smile and a wink might have been enough for the other women he'd been with, but Eireen ignored all that, he'd make a fool of himself in front of her.

In the morning the girl still took the time to fix herself up in spite of the 15kg of sleep she had on her shoulders. The girl was wearing formal black pants and a black shirt, with some buttons undone, her hair was loose, but for the first time in days, brushed. In her office, alone, with the tablet in her hand, reviewing her presentation step by step as she walked around the room, only small groans of frustration and the sound of her heels on the floor were heard. Her cell phone set off an alarm. Eireen looked where the noise came from and approached the table, turning off the alarm and put her two hands on the table, supporting her body as she looked down. Whenever she had something to present, Eireen would panic, not sleep, always stressed out in fear of something going wrong. It's been like that since school days. She sighed deeply, trying to find courage, grabbed her tablet again and some papers and left her office heading for the meeting room.

By the time the girl got to the room, some of her colleagues were already there. She smiled at them and sat in one of the free chairs. Not long after, Sehun came in; with a black shirt and sleeves rolled up, a small notebook and a pen. He looked at Eireen and smiled, sitting next to her. Eireen raised her confused eyebrow at the fact that he sat next to her, but said nothing.

"I'm actually excited to see your presentation, hope it was worth the countless nights without sleep." Sehun started by saying as he stared at her.

"Yeah, me too, Sehun, me too."

"Are you nervous?"

"No." She said. "Do I look nervous? Of course I'm not nervous." She shook her head and looked away. Seeing Kai coming in as he shaked his head and sat down in a chair in front of her in the other side of the table.

"Yeah, you're terrified." Sehun commented and nodded.

"Are you here to stress me out even more?"

"I'm here for moral support."

"You should review that moral support concept of yours better then..." Eireen managed to say and bit her lip as she tried to remain calm.

"It's my first day, I'm trying."

Before the girl could answer, Mr. Park came in with his secretary, Hyewon, and other workers who quickly occupied the chairs that were still free. The director started the meeting to discuss some important issues about the company; First about how their last sales numbers were and how the last mobile phone and tablet they had launched relatively recently was; Then they talked about the next computer they intended to launch in the early spring and how Sehun and his marketing team were trying to save the old project to start publicizing, but there was still money to talk about and that was where Eireen came in. The girl was shaking her leg under the table, nervous, she was distracted that she didn't even see Sehun taking small glances at her from time to time; she woke up from her thoughts when she heard her name and felt the look of everyone in the room on her. Eireen looked at the director and sighed deeply.