I'll keep you safe.. no matter what

Two days later

"No, stop" Mina cried "Mm?" Steven whined "Mina?" Steven said, waking up and turning over "No, let go" Mina cried "Hey" Steven said hugging "Mina, hey" Steven said holding her tighter "Shh, Mina" Steven comforted. Mina calmed down for a bit but she was still shaking, after about 15 minutes Mina woke up and Steven was sitting watching her sleep, "Mm? Baby?" Mina whined waking up "Hm? Hey" Steven said softly "Are yiu okay?" Steven asked "Why wouldn't I be okay?" Mina questioned "You were crying in your sleep, you kept asking someone to stop" Steven explained "What? When?" Mina asked "Like 10, 20 minutes ago" Steven replied "What, I-" Mina paused and she looked terrified. "What? What is it?" Steven worried. Mina buried her head in Steven chest and she started to cry and Steven tried to calm her down. "Shh, it's okay. Shh, Baby" Steven comforted. Mina cried hard and Steven just held her but he was worried, "Baby? Hey, shh. I got you, shh" "I- I saw him" Mina cried "Who baby?" Steven asked "Mina sat up and Steven knew. "You saw Sheldon, didn't you?" Steven asked "Y-yeah" Mina said kinda quiet "Oh, baby. It's okay, shh" Steven comforted "I got you" Steven said softly.

Mina ended up falling asleep a little later but she kept waking back up and falling back asleep. She was restless all night and Steven wouldn't sleep and couldn't, knowing she was so upset. So, every time Mina woke up, Steven woke up, and when Mina would fall sleep, Steven would make sure she was sleeping before he fell asleep. It was like that for hours. And before Steven knew it, it was 7 am and he had to get up. Mina and Steven were exhausted that day because of that previous night, and Mina felt terrible. Steven was so out of it, he kept zoning ion and out and he could barely focus because he was so tired.

Mina and Steven went out to a cafe that day and just hung out in the back, outside. But something terrified Mina, "Babe! Babe!" Mina exclaimed "What?" Steven said in a panicked tone. Mina pointed at something but when Steven looked over to see what it was he went full on defense mode. "SHELDON!" Steven yelled "Looks like I wasn't forgotten" Sheldon said sarcastically. Sheldon grabbed Mina and Steven rammed the table into him and Mina fell back. "Don't you DARE LAY A HAND ON HER!" 

To be Continued...