The new student

Oliver's: POV

Mom drove me to school early in the morning. I did my best to stay awake, I'm not a morning person.

"Here we are

"Here we are." said mom happily. I yawned sleepy. "Great, first day at a new school and everyone will know who I am." I replied. I don't like being center of attention. "I know you miss Copenhagen, but I'm sure you'll find friends here." said Tina. "I'm sure I will." I replied and mom smiled.

(Oliver Gliese)

(Oliver Gliese)

"Your first lesson is with Mr. Miller." said mom. "He sounds nice." I replied. Mom looked at her phone and panicked. "Come now Oliver." she said a bit stressed. I followed her to the classroom. A man opened the door for us. He was wearing a white shirt with a vest and tie and dark pants. "This must be your son Oliver." he said. "His favorite subject is history." replied Tina. "I think we will come along well." he said.

I walked into the classroom and everyone looked at me. My cheeks were turning red. Adam came into the room and I calmed down.

"My name is Oliver Gliese and I'm from Denmark. I've a little sister named Emma and my mom is the new principal here. I love fashion and DIY." I said. "Very good Mr. Gliese." replied Adam. "Thank you sir." I said.

***

Adam's: POV

Oliver was on his way out of the classroom when he stumbled. I caught him, before he fell to the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I feel a bit dizzy." he said. I helped him out to the corridor. He sat down on the bench and I gave him a glass of water. His mom come after a minute. I told her what had happened.

"Thank you so much for your help." said Tina. "No problem." I replied. "I didn't get so much sleep last night, because I was so nervous." said Oliver. "It's always nervous to start a new school, so I understand." I replied.

Adam is a wonderful teacher

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~