All I could hear was the family war

Emily's: POV

-Flashback-

April 18th 2011: Los Angeles

I sat with my back to the door and tried to shut out the screams. I covered my ears when papa hit daddy. Pippi hugged me and I cried. I put on A dream is a wish your heart makes from Cinderella and tears were streaming down my face. Pippi gave me her doll and I smiled. I love my sister so much.

(Emily and Pippi)

(Emily and Pippi)

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday

Your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true.

***

***

I was lying in my bed and I hugged my teddy bear. The door opened and I hid under the cover. "Sweetie, it's me." whispered daddy. "Daddy." I said and gave him a hug. "My beloved daugthers." he replied and hugged us.

"You're hurt." I said and patted his bruised cheek. "I'm okay, honey." replied papa softly. "We love you." I said. "I love you two with all my heart." said Adam. He read a bedtime story for us and wished us a goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. He gave me a kiss on my forehead before he walked out. Just an hour later there would be ambulances outside the house. It'd be the start of our nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

Poor Emily and Pippi😢💔

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~