I'm proud of you

Teddy's: POV

I walked into the church and lit candles. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away.

"Dad, can you hear me?" I asked

"Dad, can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes." said Michael. "I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." he replied. I looked at my dad and smiled. "How's Neverland?" asked Michael. "Adam and his family has moved in there." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." he replied and I smiled. "Turn around." said Michael. I turned around and saw my dad. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm so proud of you." replied Michael. "Thank you dad." I replied.

"I'll always exist in here." said dad and put his hand on my heart. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Michael. "I love you too." I replied. "Thank you Teddy for being the best son ever. Please tell Agnes and Lizzy that I love them and I'll always be near them." said Michael. "I will." I replied. "Thank you." he said. "You're welcome." I replied.

***

"Hey Teddy." said Emily when I got home. "I met my dad at the church. It was so wonderful. "I'm so happy for you." she said. "Thank you." I replied.

I'm so happy for Teddy

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~