Just gonna stand there and hear me cry

Adam's: POV

"You and Oliver are a wonderful couple." said mom. "Thank you, he's so wonderful." I replied with a smile on my face. I'm glad you've found someone who loves you." she said. "Me too." I replied. "I gotta go, bye Adam." said Leila. "Bye mom." I replied.

The door opened and in came Alex. "Did you talked to boyfriend?" he asked. "No, I talked to mom." I said. "Liar." he yelled and slapped me. "But it's true." I said. "You are a freak Adam." he replied coldly and hit me. He took my phone and crushed it under his shoe. "You're not going anywhere." he replied coldly.

He slapped and kicked me until I couldn't breathe. "Stop it." I begged and tears were streaming down my cheeks. "You're under my control now." he said with a smirk on his face. I trusted you." I replied and he gave me another slap. "You're so worthless." said Alex and pushed me down to the floor. "You are a monster." I said. "Shut up, your ungrateful little shit." he said and kicked me hard.

"You're such a failure and I don't understand why you are still alive." he said. "Because I've a family." I replied and tried to ignore the pain. "They don't love you, no one loves you." he said and kicked me again. "It's you who don't know what love is." I replied. He kicked me until I throw up blood.  He was throwing me across the room. My head hit the wall and everything went black.

 My head hit the wall and everything went black

***

Alex's: POV

I walked back to the room and found my husband on the floor. He sat up and looked at me with tearful eyes. "You followed my rules now, is that understood?" I asked. "Yes." said Adam. "I don't want you to talk to Oliver." I replied. "He's my boyfriend." he said.

"I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is a knife twisting in my dark soul." I said. "I won't leave you." he replied. "I really love you Adam." I said. "I love you too." he replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." I said. "I know." he replied. I gave him a smile and kissed his lips.

You're a sick man Alex

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~