I've never given much thought to how I would die

Oliver's: POV

I arrived to the house and I had an uncomfortable feeling in the stomach. I walked into the house and shone with my flashlight.

I ran upstairs and found my husband in a puddle of blood. I fell down on my knees and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I lay down his head in my lap and stroked his forehead.

I was holding his bloody body close to me while I run into the hospital. "I need help, my husband is badly injured, please can someone help me?" I begged and tears were streaming down my face. "What has happened?" asked Kim. "He has been tortured." I said. "I'll take care of him." he replied and I went to the waiting room. Don't die. I thought for myself.

***

Pippi's: POV

I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death.

I heard voices around me. I tried to open my eyes but the bright light were stabbing my eyes. I opened them again and saw Kim. I also saw a vase with flowers on the window sill.

(Kim)

(Kim)

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital." she said. "How badly injured am I?" I asked. "You've lost lots of blood, your foot is twisted. Your body is covered with bruises and stab wounds. You also have a concussion." said Kim. "How's Echo?" I asked. "She'll revover, as well as your sister and dad." she said. I hugged her and cried. "I don't know what I would do without you." I replied. "I'll always be here for you." she said with a smile on her face. "Thank you." I replied.

They'll recover

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~