Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

Adam's: POV

Halfway home the engine died and there were no other cars outside. "Fuck." I said and hit the steering wheel with my hand. "I can call after a tow truck." replied Oliver and picked up his phone. "I'll check the engine." I said and got out from the car, something I would regret. Someone stabbed me with a syringe. I fell unconsciously to the ground. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." said Alex with a smirk on his face.

***

I woke up an hour later in an unknown house. I was tied to the bed and my body felt like lead. I was only wearing my underwear.

"You're up." said Alex. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At a secret place." he said. "Please, let me go." I replied. "There's no way out." he said. "I need to see Oliver, I have to tell him I'm okay." I replied. "You will never see your beloved husband again." said Javi. "Please, don't kill me." I replied. "I can't promise." he said. Alex picked up a sharp knife and he had a evil smirk on her face. I saw only evil in his eyes.

"Please, I'm begging you." I said. "Mercy won't help you." he replied. He cut me with the knife and I screamed outta pain. He climbed on top of me and licked the blood. "Please, don't." I said. He smacked my head with his bloddy hands. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. He abused me until I throw up blood.  I lost consciousness everything went black again.

***

Oliver's: POV

I met a terrible sight when I entered the house. All the furniture was broken and there was blood everywhere. I went to the bedroom and screamed. Emily was lying lifeless on the floor and blood ran from her head. Blood was dripping from my fingers, when I tried to stop the blood flow. She wasn't breathing. Someone had written a message to me with her blood.

 Someone had written a message to me with her blood

I warned you, but you didn't listen. Your precious family will be slaughtered and it'll be your fault. You made a horribe mistake.

Alex refuses to give up

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~