Anywhere you are, I am near. Anywhere you go, I'll be there.

Oliver's: POV

"Oliver, you have to come to the hospital." said Toni quickly. "Slown down, what's going on?" I asked. "Adam has been stabbed and it's unclear if he'll survive." she said. "Nooo." I screamed. "He has serious bodily injuries, but fortunately the knife missed the heart." said Toni.

I broke down crying. "It's my fault, I told him
I wouldn't bother him anymore, if I only knew." I replied. "It's not your fault." she said.

"If he dies, I will never be able to forgive myself." I replied and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "They do everything we can." said Toni. "I really appreciate it." I replied. "Stay strong Oliver." she said. "Thank you." I replied, before I hung up.

"Pippi, Emily." I called. "What is it?" she asked. "We will visit Adam at the hospital today." I said. "Is he okay?" asked Emily worried. "No." I said. "Papa stabbed dad and he was close to die." replied Pippi sadly. "I'm so sorry to hear honey." I said.

***

Adam was in coma and a machine showed his heartbeat. I stroked his cheek and a new tear ran down my cheek.

Anywhere you are

Anywhere you are. I am near. Anywhere you go. I'll be there. Anytime you whisper my name. You'll see. Every single promise I'll keep. 'Cause what kind of guy would I be?

If I was to leave. When you need me most. What are words if you really. Don't mean them when you say them. What are words if they're only. For good times then that's all. When it's love ya you say them. Out loud these words. They never go away. They live on. Even when we're gone. And I know an angel was sent. Just for me an I know I'm meant. To be where I am and I'm gonna be. Standing right beside him tonight. And I'm gonna be by your side. I would never leave when he needs me most. I sang.

Toni put her arm around me and I wiped away the tears. "I still love him." I said. "He loves you too." she replied. "He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I said with a smile on my face.

Stay strong Oliver❤️ We're here for you.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~