The kidnapping

Alex's: POV

-Flashback-

September 14th 2008: Neverland

I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Michael and Peter house and went in.

Their son's babysitter came down and she looked scared at me. "Who's there?" she asked. "Alex Miller." I said with a smirk on my face. "You." replied Elena scared. "Correct." I said. "I call the police." she replied and picked up her phone. "It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered her mouth with a tissue, which was soaked in sleepers. She fell down to the floor and I crushed her phone.

I walked upstairs and went into their bedroom. Teddy were sleeping deeply in his crib. He was holding his teddy bear close to him. I picked up him went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car. I started the engine and drove away.

 I started the engine and drove away

(Baby Teddy)

***

Michael's: POV

Me and Peter came back from the cinema. I found Elena sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket on her. Teddy must've taken all her energy, poor thing. But it was still too quiet in the house and a worried feeling filled my body. I waited for our son to start crying or something. But I heard nothing.

I walked upstairs and ran into our bedroom. I rushed to his crib. I let out a scream. My beloved son were gone. Tears were streaming down my face. I was breathing heavily.

"Teddy, where are you?" I called. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find him. It can't be true, he can't be gone. "Michael, what's going on?" asked Peter. "Teddy, he's gone." I said and broke down.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Michael and Peter so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~