Part 19

On the plane I started thinking back at my first time on a plane after the incident. I was sitting next to Dean stressing about the flight and even more stressed out to meet a whole cast and crew. Dean was actually really kind and understanding and tried to distract me the whole time. 'Hey you okay?' Richard asked where after I quickly woke from my daydream. 'Yeah, I'm just a bit stressed, I'm not a fan of flying' I answered which made Richard grab my hand and kiss my cheek 'Just hold on tight, I'm here with you, and we'll be just fine' He promised. Where after I thankfully nodded. 'Not sure if people now think we're a gay couple going on holiday with our daughter or what' Martin now said while taking his seat next to Richard. 'Oh dear' I said while shaking my head. 'Oh c'mon it's not that bad, at least you have famous and rather handsome parents' Martin joked which made Richard laugh. 'Sit down hobbit, no time for joking' He tried to sound like Thorin Oakenshield which made me laugh and lay my head on his shoulder 'It's alright my king, just a few more hours and we can ditch that hobbit' I said with an wink to Martin who now quickly sat down and suspiciously looked over at me. 'Don't forget lady I can wield a sword, I'll kick your ass if I have to' he spoke where after I blew him a kiss. 'Don't worry, you can have the dwarf king, but Richard is mine' I answered where after Richard shook his head. Soon the engines started, and the plane slowly started moving. Richard held my hand in his and kept whispering how everything would be fine. When the plane officially took of I tried to ignore everything around me. I was trying to focus on my breathing, Richard's breathing, his kind and low voice. After about five minutes I dared to open my eyes and saw us flying above the clouds already. 'So our adventure is finally starting' Richard spoke before softly kissing my lips. As I kissed him back I just couldn't believe how such a wonderful man could ever love me. His gorgeous blue eyes, his soft lips, the kind touch of his hands. Everything about him seemed so perfect. Only hearing his voice already gave me goosebumps and the butterflies in my belly went wild.

'Hey guys I'm still here so if you don't mind...' Martin started where after I sadly had to let go of Richard who now turned around and kissed Martin's cheek where after that poor hobbit complained even more. When we were done joking and playing around we decided to watch a movie together. After this we all had some sleep since the past few month had been really hard on us, well mostly on Richard and Martin but even I had felt that my body got tired way faster than usually. I tried not to think about it too much, deep down I knew my body getting tired wasn't a good sigh, it meant my heart wasn't functioning entirely as it should, yet I did not want to tell anyone about how I felt. If I told Dean he would most definitely sent me back home to live out my days in my room as if I were his princess in a glass coffin. If I told Richard he'd probably freak out, same as all the others. I could only hope Aidan would never bring up whatever he heard coming out of Deans Trailer the night I went to confront him. I had no idea how long I slept but I woke up by a soft kiss on my cheek. 'Wake up princess, we're home' Richard's soft voice spoke in my ear where after I immediately opened my eyes. The plane already landed and everyone started grabbing their stuff. 'You ready?' Richard asked after grabbing our luggage so I happily nodded and followed him and Martin out of the plane. Martin already had his agent waiting for him at the airport while Richard booked a taxi to get us to his apartment.

In the car I just couldn't stop looking out of the window. We were driving through the centre of London. I looked in amazement to the huge buildings, the well-known red busses and telephone cells. It was so crowdy everywhere, yet it didn't feel overwhelming. It felt rather cosy. When we arrived to Richard's apartment Richard first opened my door, to then take out the luggage and suddenly take me in his arms carrying me over his doorstep. At first I barely knew what happened so I just let him carry me all the way in with a huge smile on my face.

'Welcome home' Richard smiled before putting me back on my feet. After softly kissing his lips again I carefully took a look around in the apartment. I had to admit this man had a good style. The apartment was painted in some creamy brown colour, it had some cosy looking furniture, candles, some pictures of his family. 'I love this place!' I said going into the big open kitchen. 'Seriously where have you been all my life. This is amazing, you have everything I need in a man' I laughed which made Richard laugh as well.