Please read

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart: Thank you all for reading this.

I cannot put into words how much this story has meant to me and how much it will always mean to me. I started writing this when I was 17 years old. I am 27 by now and I'm still proud of this.

I know this story is far from perfect, I can definitely agree my writing can still improve a lot, it already has improved which you'll hopefully notice in my other stories. 

The reason I am so proud of this story is because, finishing this story has meant the end of an era. I grew up on reading The Hobbit, watching Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit. 

This fandom has literally saved my life over and over because it helped me escape my reality. I have battled so many demons and these fantasy stories, this cast bringing those stories to life gave me an oppertunity to dream.

It sounds so cliché and I know that, but it's true and I know this is a reality for many others out there. When life goes to shit, when you feel like you're spiraling out of control having something to dream about, having a possibility to live a little fantasy life in your mind may just be that life saver you need to get through the day.

That's what this story has been for me, a fantasy, but a life saving fantasy allowing me to grow as a person. Making me stronger, more resilient and compasionate. 

If only I could let Peter Jackson, Andy Serkis, Richard, Martin, Sir Ian McKellen and all those people who worked so hard on these movies know what this meant to me. 

Yet for today the only people I want to thank is you, you as a reader and as a friend. 
Reading my stories is reading a piece of my heart and know that I have a big heart, overflowing with love and there's enough for everyone.

So once more thank you!

Please check out my page for more stories.

Much love and hugs

Lady Lynn Black.