[44] I think I might kinda love you,

this is for you people who have been waiting for Jamilton for 43 chapters

Jefferson sat down. After the previous night, his feelings for Alexander had only increased and so had his will to push them aside.

It was Sunday.

When Thomas woke up at noon that morning, he looked out the window only to see the ground below was covered in snow. Not the thick kind but a thin layer that would wash away with a little rain.

However; that only reminded him of the thing they all had been pushing away for a while; December was there.

Every year, the Mulligans would go to Ireland over Christmas. It was a tradition. One Hercules had never lived without.

No matter what would happen; Christmas would never be the same again.

Jefferson wondered, now that Burr was part of their group; would he spend Christmas with them?

Of course, Jefferson was starting to get used to him, how he seemed to be nervous and yet confident every second of the day; always seeking approval, never stating an opinion. It was strange but he tried his best.

Thomas assumed Jane would invite the three orphans to stay with them over Christmas.

The three orphans.

That should be a movie.

Neither Mulligan or Hamilton had anything close to family as the Mulligans were all Alexander had, and now they were all alone.

All alone.

Thomas heard a knock on his door.

He slowly stood up from the chair in front of his desk and walked over to the door.

As he gradually turned the knob he swallowed; he recognized that knock.

The door finally opened to reveal the small man Jefferson was expecting.

"Alexander."

"Thomas."

They stood there for awhile.

Alexander was like the sun with Jefferson orbiting around him, not too close to burn him and not too far to freeze.

Jefferson bit his lip as he heard Alexander sigh loudly as if to prepare himself for speaking.

Jefferson felt as if Hamilton were a magnet, just trying to pull him in.

But that was the problem; Thomas would never let go.

Jefferson barely got a chance to blink because when he opened his eyes. Alexander stood closer to him.

Jefferson's heart pounded in his chest as if all it wanted was to jump out and bring Alexander in.

While time had before taken ages to pass, now in only a split second, everything moved faster.

Hamilton came closer and closer, and Thomas didn't move.

The surprising spring of the soft touch on his lips sent a strong sensation of warmth spiralling through his system. Thomas' eyes closed, but the closure didn't make him see dark, rather it conceived colours of affection. His tense nerves shortly began to relax, his problems, his worry began to vanish and the surroundings began to disappear leaving only him, him and Alexander.

This. This felt good. This didn't feel wrong anymore. This felt right.

His lips felt so soft; so warm, he felt his hands start to slide up his roommate's chest and surround his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy.

Alexander's hand slid off his face and tightened around his waist. He continued kissing him, hungrily wanting more.

Their lips now moved in perfect sync, slowly, carefully.

Thomas breathed through his nose, not wanting to let go of this moment. His entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with deep panic, and desire. He moved his hand from his cheek to the back of his head, his fingers tangling in Alexander's long, dark hair, gently pulling him in; adding more pressure to their lips, deepening the kiss.

Reluctantly, Thomas removed his lips from Alexander, leaning frailly against the wall as he breathed in the cold December air in his childhood bedroom.

Finally, he looked Hamilton in the eye.

"I think I might kinda love you," he blurted out.

A smile slowly appeared on Alexander's face.

"I think I might kinda love you too."

653 words

well, finally, right?

I'll brb

ily,