Chapter 26

You guys should look at the gif I put ^ love it

-

Nicole's Point of View

"Sorry. Excuse me." I kept saying as I was trying to get through to find Matt and Shawn's line. Minutes later I finally found it, and started making my way towards Shawn.

"Whoa, where do you think you're going?" a security stepped in front of me. He looked a little young to be a security. 25, maybe?

"Oh, I was just going to my boyfriend, excuse me." I tried walking around, yet he stepped in front again.

"Yeah, sure. I haven't heard that before." the man crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"No really, I'm not lying. Did you not see me when he pulled me on stage?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, because that actually happened. Get back in line." I huffed.

"Look, just call either of the guys over here and they'll know me." My patience was running very low.

"Really? Just go back in line. You'll meet them when it's your turn." he said calmly, but I could tell he was also getting annoyed.

"Oh my god, just get Shawn over here!" I yelled at the man, my patience now gone. Shawn nor Matt could hear over the music playing in the room.

"Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." he huffed also and started leading me towards the door. He had a grip on my arm, but it was easy to get out of.

"Jesus Christ, SHAWN!" I tried to yell over the music but he was taking a photo with a fan. I thought of an idea, but it was risky. It would either work, or I'd be escorted outside if it didn't.

Fuck it, Thug life. I got out of the mans grip and bolted towards Shawn.

"Stop!" the security screamed after me. I couldn't help but laugh as the adrenaline was pumping throughout my body. I finally made it towards the table, and thank the Lord he wasn't taking a picture right now.

"SHAWN!" I yelled when I was about 10 feet away. He looked up and saw that I was running and opened his arms and I ran into them. He laughed and stumbled. That's when I felt a grip on my waist taking me away from him. Then the man threw me over his shoulder, so I can't even get away from him anymore.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. She left from my grip and ran and-" he stopped to catch his breathe. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

What the hell is it with people throwing me over their shoulder? I fucking hate it.

"No, man, its cool." he laughed. If I could see him right now, I'd flip him the bird. He was clearly enjoying this.

"But could you let her down? She's my girlfriend." he laughed.

"I TOLD YOU!" I yelled at the man.

"Really? Oh god, I'm sorry." then he let me down, gently, like if I was a baby.

When I was on the ground, my arms were still crossed and I was shooting daggers at the security.

"Miss I'm so sorry." he said, and was growing red.

"Next time you should really listen you as-" Shawn put a hand on my mouth muffling the curse word I was going to call this dumb ass.

"Its all good man. She just has a slight patience problem." Shawn chuckled and I rolled my eyes. His hand was still covering my mouth and I was still in my 'go away before I cut you' stare. The man gulped and went to his original spot, where he refused to let me through.