Cap 5

"I am sorry" he sighs and leaves. "don't go it's okay. I mean.. People say stuff sometimes that they don't actually mean them." I say try to calm him down. "bro, the boss is about to be here." Richard says to Erick.
"Remember what I told you this morning? About the punishment?" he asks nervously "yes. If he asks, you punished me roughly and I learned my lesson" I repeat what he told me this morning.
" good, be good to him, please. Don't get into more trouble please!" he begs before Christopher and Layla get out of the secret room.
Layla looks at him and nod. She opens the door to the girls' room and closes it.
Christopher looks at me with red eyes and keeps walking to the living room without saying a word.
"don't worry about him, he'll be fine.. Go to be with the other girls. Go to be with your sister and please don't come to the living room unless you are called," he says and hugs me tightly. I didn't even hug back. Where did this hug come from?.

I get into the girls' room and sit beside Mar.
"Layla, are you okay?" I ask shyly. "I'm fine," she responds coldly. "I'm sorry he hurt you because of me," I say.
" I don't know what you know about this place little girl, but it's not what you think," she says and looks down.
"tell me, please! I've wanted to know that since we've got here" I beg.

we get close to her as she starts to tell us.
"Mel and I got here 3 weeks after tef got here. It was 4 months ago." she says "you've been here for 4 months??" Mar asks "yes. They picked us as soulmates and now we-" ״soulmates?" I ask "yes... I assume they didn't tell you why you're here" she says and smiles sarcastically. "you two are here because the boss picked you. And they are going to try to connect your souls together." she explains "and if they can't?" I ask "they kill you..." she says.
"I am Christopher's soulmate. I was lucky enough to be soulmated by this person. I love him. But I also hate him. He can be such a hard person sometimes. All of them can, don't let the innocent faces to make you think otherwise. They all have two sides." she says "what two sides?" I ask. "the side of the soldiers that getting orders and the regular them." she responds.

"w-what did Christopher did to you in that room?" I ask, trying to not be nosy "he punished me for disobedience. It will happen to you too if you will disobey... This room is a punishments room" she says and I was about to ask one more question when the door was push open.

"hola, Terco. ¿Me recuerdas?״ ("hey, obstinate, remember me?") the big boss stands in front of me and the boys behind him, like... Like...
Soldiers.
"yes," I answer, trying not to roll my eyes. I look at Erick. His eyes are empty and dead. "Number five, come over here" the man order and Erick step forward. "yes sir?" he asks. "did she get what she deserves?" he asks.
He probably means the punishment that Erick was supposed to give me. "what did Erick do to you chica Linda?" the boss asks me and move a piece of hair off my face.
"he punished me roughly and learned my lesson sir," I say, trying to sound believable.
"you are lying to me? Why?" he asks.
He pulls my hair and yells into my face "why are you lying??".
"I am not!!" I scream, praying he'll let go of my hair.
"I can hear your heartbeat little bitch" he says and then suddenly let go.
"How is that possible?" he asks and looks around the room.
"what is it boss?" Joel asks "11 heartbeats." he says and looks at the other girls.
"Sir, there might be a mistake." Richard says. "shit up imbeciles." he says and looks at Mar.
he gets close to her.
I stand in front of her and look into his eyes. "stay away from my sister" I say "wow, Erick, you got yourself a fighter. I wonder how she'll be in bed" he says and smirks. "sir please, " Erick says and step forward. "you are so soft with her. You didn't punish her, didn't you?" big boss says and Erick didn't answer.
"I knew it. One of them is pregnant. And that is the little sister of our little fighter. that will be such fun!" he says "what are going to do with her boss" Zabdiel asks worriedly "you know what I do with pregnant sluts. placio, Lucas" he orders to the security guys from outside. Before I could even realize what is happening, they grab Mar.
"hey!! Take your hand off of her!" I scream and start to hit the guy's chest.
Erick pull me away and let them take Mar. "Let go of me! What they're gonna do to her?" I ask him and he just looks down. "Erick no." I say "I'm sorry״ Erick says and hug me a while I hit his chest. "She is my sister! Let go of me!" I keep fighting but all he does is just hold me tightly.

 "She is my sister! Let go of me!" I keep fighting but all he does is just hold me tightly

Kidnapped } CNCO