Cap 25

I sit in the living room with them all staring at me.
"human museum or..." I say sassily.
"How did she change her attitude so fast?" Richard questions.
"She's wired. She is- smiling" Christopher says. "Ugh" I sigh and smile as I look at Mar making funny faces behind them.
"what the heck is going on?" Zabdiel asks. "she is crazy" Christopher mutters.
"Nope, not crazy" I say.
"so?" they ask. " I don't know yet but not crazy"  I say.
"Okay weirdo, you should probably go to sleep because you will definitely need your energy and strength for tonight,  a full transformation can take a few hours in the first time, save your energy" Richard says and I nod and smile.

I walk upstairs and Erick grabs my arms on the way up.
"Hey" he says "hey" I respond.
"are you okay? I mean... You're wired today. Do you have anything to tell me?" he asks.
I smile and nod with excitement.
"yes, but tomorrow, I'll tell you everything tomorrow" I say "okay but just promise me it's not dangerous" he says and holds my hand tighter " it's not, I promise" I say and he nods.

I lay in bed and smile.
"slow down tiger, you'll get your powers but you won't be able to do everything" it was Mar again.
"Well, but I will be able to pay back their stupid boss." I say. "great, you kill him, they die too. No very smart Azul" she says and rolls her eyes. "okay you sassy bitch, I get it. But they die only if he dies. I didn't say I'll kill him." I say. "don't take any chances, and try not to use them that much, you can't control it yet. It's dangerous" she says and disappears "But Ma- ugh, of course, disappears when she doesn't wanna hear me" I say and close my eyes to sleep.

"Azul, baby, you need to wake up" I hear a soft voice. I open my eyes slightly to see Erick smiles at me. "hey, the moon is about to rise in an hour, we should prepare ourselves" he says and give me his hand.
"let's go" he says and I nod.

He takes me to the red room, why?.
"Why are we going to the red room?" I ask.
"because- um- we need the chains from there" he says and blush a bit. "this is where the idea came from by the way" Christopher adds.
I chuckle a bit and we go in.
Flashbacks to the day the boss told Erick to hit me are coming back to me.
I stand at the entrance and star.

"Azul, are you okay?" Erick clicks his fingers in front of me. I snap out of it and look at him "yes, I'm fine bea" I say and go help them with the chain.
"so, you're about to lock me-" "here" Chris says.
"here?" I ask with a bit of uncertainty in my voice. "yes, is there a problem? We can maybe move-" "you can't move, this room is the only safe room in this house..." Christopher says.

"okay" I say

"ill be here, I won't leave" Erick says.
"and Azul-" he starts "yes?" I say.
"please try not to kill all of us..." he says and laughs.
"why would I try that, I just need to stay calm right?" I ask and smile "yes, something like that, but just-" "just what?" I cut him off. "big boss is gonna be here, we had to report him about what happened and he didn't like it much. Just stay calm ok? Just try to avoid him today" he says "Erick I-" "please! For me." he says.
"okay" I say.

"for you"

Erick and I laying in bed and cuddle.
"do you know something? When you'll learn to control it, we're gonna have an amazing time" he says "what do you mean?" I ask "everything is easier when you're a wolf, you smell better, run better, feel better, beal faster and the sex is fire" he says and I chuckle. "do you think I'll enjoy it as much as you do?" I ask "of course you will." he says and kisses my forehead.

"guys, the moon is rising in 15 minutes. Let's go״ Richard yells from behind the door.
I get up and about to walk out. Erick grabs my hand and spins me around. "Azul wait" he says.
"what?" I ask "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say. "stay calm, it's gonna be just fine" he says and takes my hand in his.