Cap 9

10 Votes and I'll post the next ep❤️

.
.

We get to the house. It's a beautiful modern house. We get in and Erick decided to give me a tour.
(watch the house plans)
The house is beautiful. " I have to show you one more room that I hope you will never see again," he says, making me nervous. "it called the red room." he says and opens the door. The room is full of sex toys and kinky tools. "why are you showing me this?" I ask "because the next step is telling you the rules. And I really don't want to punish you... I hate that" he says.

"Erick, Azul. Living room." Zabdiel calls.
"Okay, listen Azul. Because you are new we will tell you the rules here.
You will hear these rules more than once. Every time a new girl will come here we will go back to that house we were before until we are making sure she stays, every time we will explain the rules until we will find Joel's soulmate" christopher says.

"1. No talking back
2. You do everything you are being told.
3. You don't demand anything unless its extremely important.
4. You are allowed to do everything as long as the big boss isn't here. When he is here, all the girls will be in the basement until he leaves or until they are being called.
5. You don't tell the big boss about ANY of our nice actions when he isn't here. He doesn't know how we treat you and it should stay this way." Joel says.
6. Don't ask too many questions and be nosy. Whatever you don't know, there is a reason for that.
7. Don't ask for anything we cannot give you. Accept the word "no" if this is what you are being told." Christopher says.
"am I clear Azul?" he asks looking at me. "yes" I respond and we go to our room.

The fact that Erick is acting suddenly normal just freaks me out. What is that? How is that possible?. I need to ask a few questions?. I am done!
"Can I go and take a shower?" I ask Erick. "of course. Its the third door from left, down the hall" he says. "i-" I am murmuring "what?" he asks looking at me "I don't have any-" "you can take one of my shirts" he says " I meant I don't have any-" "you can use the new boxers I have in my drawer" he cut me off again "I meant I don't have any-" "take a bra from one of the girls. Azul En serio, ¿por qué lo haces complicado?״ (for real, why are you making it complicated?") "I have any peds and tampons Erick!" I finally say. "oh, you are on your period" he says. "um... One of the girls must have some" he says. "knock first, amor" he says and I go to Mel's room.

I knock once but I hear her screaming at Richard. I don't want to inotrope their argument so I go to Layla's room.
I knock once and she opens "hey, how are you?" she asks. " I actually wanted to ask you something" I say " I think you are totally ready to have sex with Erick" she says "what? No! That is not what I wanted to- you think?- I mean no!! That is not true and I am not in love with him and I honestly just wanted to ask for some peds and tampons." I say confused.

"Okay, few things. first, if you are going to have sex with him or not, it isn't your choice. You'll do it because you like him. Because you don't want him to suffer. Second, I ran out of peds, try to ask Tef, she's got everything" she says like everything she just said is normal and okay. "what do you mean to suffer? He handled his hormones before without me" I say "because he isn't normal then he feels it different and it kinda-" she starts to say and then immediately shut up. "what? What did you just say? I don't understand" I say. I turn around to see Erick and Christopher, not very happy about our conversation.

" I don- I don't understand!!" I yell "there is nothing to understand Azul. You should've kept your mouth shut." Erick says and drags me out of the room. "Layla you can not tell her that! Don't you understand? If she finds out what we are, she won't stay!" I hear Christopher yell as I get pulled away by Erick.

"You said you wanted just some peds and tampons Azul!" he says "godamn!" he yells and hits the wall. It crocked a bit. "what the hell Erick" I say. "I'm sorry princess I-" he says " I am done, Erick. Tell me what is going on or I swear the God I'll disappear under all of your noses" I threaten "Azul, I can't tell you yet" he says "then I am not staying in the stupid house!! Don't you understand? I lost my sister, my friends, my normal life because some big guy decided so, you act wired and I am freaking out and eventually, you are hiding from me 99% of the things that going on. Just please stop Erick! Tell me what the HECK is going on here" I say and he just looks down. "Okay." he says and sits on the bed.

"so here is the thing-"

Kidnapped} CNCO