Cap 14

I go out of the room, looking down and ignore everybody. I can't believe that just happened to me. Why? Why does it always happen to me?
Erick comes out of the room and looks at his boss. "good job newborn." he says and gives and a 'bro's tap' on his back.

Erick looks at me and I turn my head quickly in the opposite direction.

1 hour before:
"si lo haces, nunca te perdonare." ("if you'll do it, I'll never forgive you") I say and close my eyes.
"Erick. If you won't do it, I swear I'll kill you myself. Decide what is more important. Her virginity or your life. If she'll come out of here smells the same. You better not" he says and shuts the door.

Erick takes one step towards me and I step back. "don't you dare Erick." I say. " I'm sorry" he says. "fuck your apology.
You took my sister, you took my normal life, you took my privacy. You took my chances to choose who ill date and get married. You WILL NOT take my virginity away. It's the only thing I got to keep to myself since I got here. You will not take it away, especially not because of a stupid order from your aging boss!" I cry.

"Azul. I need you to get into the bed and take all of your clothes off. I promise I'll-" " I don't want to hear it! You are not going to take it away." I yell "shut up!!" he yells and puts his hand over my mouth.

"I need you to take everything off so we can fake it." he says and I doubt him. "how?" I ask "I can mix up a few stuff so you'll smell like me." He explains "like you?" I question "yes. When you have sex with someone, you smell like him/her" he says quietly "okay, sure..." I say.

"you smell good... Really good" Erick says and took a step backward.
"Are you okay?" I ask. "I- Stay away" he says and stays away as much as he can.
"Erick? What is happening?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "your smell. It is so good... I need t- I-" he says and grabs me. He kisses me passionately.
he put his hands under my shirt and I jump. "Erick stop. Were doing all the smell thing just because I don't want to do that." I say and he steps away.

"I'm sorry. The smell is just so strong... It's like a signature or territorial marking" he says. "good so now everyone is going to get horny because I smell like you?" I ask "no, not at all" he laughs " I am the only one who gets turned on from your smell. And they get turned on from their girls' smell." he explains "but the girls smell like them" I say "yes, exactly" he says "WOW, you wolves are extremely self-centered" I say and lay back on the bed. " let's get out of here. Remember that you are really mad at me!" he says and steps closer to me to kiss me.
I push him a little and he just nods in understanding.

I go out of the room, looking down and ignore everybody. I can't believe that just happened to me. Why? Why does it always happen to me?
Erick comes out of the room and looks at his boss. "good job newborn." he says and gives and a 'bro's tap' on his back.

Erick looks at me and I turn my head quickly in the opposite direction.

"now after I enjoyed your pain and suffering, I can go home." he says and strokes my cheek.
I push his hand away rudely and go to the kitchen to find something to eat.

The big boss leaves and immediately Melody and Tef go into the kitchen to hug me.
"were sorry. We know you wanted to make it special." I have to keep my mouth shut or Ericks gonna get it trouble- you know what? Fuck him. He listens to his boss blindly- but how can I say something like that after he took the risk he'll kill him?? I'm such a bitch.

"Wow, Azul. You are daydreaming" Tef says as she clicks her fingers in my face. "are you ok?" she asks. "yeah, I'm fine" I say and take a glass of water.
"let's go watch a movie?" they ask and I nod slowly.
We go to the living room. Melody and Tef sit next to Richard and Zab and I sit far away from Erick.
everyone looks at me weirdly but with sorry eyes. "Azul por favor... Can you sit next to me?" Erick looks at me with pleading eyes and I just ignore him.
"She'll forgive you bro... They all forgave us at the end. She loves you" Richard whispers to Erick. I love him. I love him? Shit... I love him.
No shit. I don't love him. I met him a few weeks ago. Fuck that, I don't love him.
I just think of the option of loving him and I get those annoying butterflies...
Shit.
I love him...

(the picture is fake btw it was just a pretty picture) Kidnapped } CNCO

Kidnapped } CNCO