Cap 24

"what do you mean you bit me?" I ask nervously.
"Azul calm down ok? You don't want to change right? Just calm down" he holds my hand to calm me down but all I can hear is my heartbeat rising.

"I don't want to be that, fix it!" I yell "Azul you need to chill" Christopher says "No!! NO NO NO!" I scream. "I can't be that! I'm not an animal, I can't be! I'm human!" I yell. "Yes you are! You are human Azul! You just have a little bonus. That's all." Richard says. "I don't want it! Take it back!!" I scream and shake my head repeatedly.

"Azul! If you don't wanna be that, you need to CALM THE F*CK DOWN!" Christopher yells.
He shakes me a bit and I stop.
"Thank you! Now listen." He says.
"You didn't change yet. But you will in the next full moon which is, tonight. Yesterday it was a lunar eclipse, but tonight is a full regular white moon. So you'll have to be all tied up so you won't slash any of us to pieces." he says. "Christopher... A little bit of gentleness won't kill you" Zabdiel whisper.
"well, maybe." he rolls his eyes and sighs.

"so basically you tell me, that if you won't tie me up and chain me down, I might kill you all" I say. "No-" "Yes."
Erick and Christopher say at the same time.
"No! Christopher." Erick says and gives him a small hit in his arm.
"You will learn to control it, I'll stay with you, I promise." he says and takes my hand in his again.
"There is no way to change that?" I ask. "There is, you won't like it tho, not to mention doing it." Zabdiel says.

"Tell me!" I yell "Azul-" "TELL ME!!" I scream. "You need to give a sacrifice" Joel says. "what kind?" I ask.
"the person you like most" Zabdiel says.
"But that's-" "Erick" they completed.
Christopher hands me a silver knife.
"stab him in the heart and say 'sanguis enim hominum' 5 times a while the knife is still stuck in him." he says with no expression.
"I cant." I say without even thinking twice.
"you wanted to be human again didn't you? Do it." he yells. "I can't! I love him!!" I scream.
"exactly, here's the reason why we didn't do it as well. We can't make this sacrifice! We care. We ARE humans. We feel. Just like humans." he explains.
"now listen to us or maybe you prefer to wake up tomorrow night naked on the floor with 9 bodies around you." he says coldly. "what do you have against me!!" I yell.
" I don't like cry babies. Move on." he says.
"F*ck you." I say and walk out of the room.
"Azul" I hear Erick yell but I keep walking away.

I lock myself in the bathroom, as usual.
I sit on the floor and cry.
"are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice.
I get up and turn around.

Mar?

"Mar?" I say "No! You're a demon! You're not Mar. It's just in my mind! I'm going crazy!! It's just in my head" I say to myself and hit my head with my hands in order to stop hallucinating.
"stop it! Stop!" she yells and grabs my hands. "I'm real! And I'm not any damon" she says.
"the tattoo, show me your arm. The damon has a tattoo and Mar doesn't." I say.
She shows me her arms and smile.
"where we used to go when our parents fight?" I ask "treehouse" she says quickly "what Mar showed me when I almost died?" I ask "A possible future" she responds.
"why my sister is dead?" I ask.

"because she was stupid enough to believe the guy she was having sex with uses quality condoms. Can we hug now?" she says and laugh.
I stand there quietly.
"Aorzula, can you give me a hug?" she asks.

Aorzula

She just called me Aurzula.
I pull her into a tight hug.
"Oh my God, that's you, that really you" I cry.
"of course it's me Aorzula" she laughs.
"I missed you" I say "I missed you too Aorzula" she says.
"who do you think hid your marks when you went all naky naky with Erick? Solo yo Aozula ("only me Aorzula")"

"Okay I love you but seriously stop calling me that" I laugh.
"Why?? Is aunt Felicity's nickname to you isn't good enough??" she says with a fake surprise face. "It wasn't a nickname, she just couldn't remember my real name Marilda" I say sassing her.
"God please don't!" she laughs out loud. "Did you seriously get pregnant because the condom got teared?" I ask laughing "yap, who would've thought that Michel from 12th grade would be so stupid?" she says. "SHUT UP!!" I scream and laugh.

"Azul, are you okay? I- I know you're scared... But please just come out of there and we can talk" Erick says from behind the door. I stop smiling and look down.
"Can he hear you?" I whisper.
"No, but he can hear you " she says and smile. "what do you mean?" I ask
"Am I a ghost or something? How can I see you?" I ask but no response.
"Mar tell me!" I whisper. no respond.
"He can't hear me cause you don't want him too. But you might be able to make him not hear you as well after you'll fully transformed" she says.
"is that because I'm a wolf now or-?" "no. It's because you are special Azul." she says.

"Not everybody can do that" she explains. "so-" "so right now you get a taste of what you'll get when you'll change. You might be able to block people away, and you can talk to me. And they can see me too if you're like them too." she says and smiles.
"a taste?" I ask "or you can stab Erick..." she says "ill pass. I'd rather talk to you" I say and hug her.

"Azul Please!" he begs.
"He cares about you." she adds "I know..." I say.
"he'd rather let you kill him just so you won't suffer. He loves you, sometimes more then you love him" she says and she might be right.
"How can I use my new powers?" I ask and ignore everything she just said.
" I don't know, you need to figure it out" she says.
"Azul, please! If you won't respond I'll break the door down" he says.
"go." she says. I nod and unlock the door.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" he asks.
"powerful more than usual"

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

(a literal DADDY) KIDNAPPED } CNCO

(a literal DADDY)
KIDNAPPED } CNCO

BTW the not Spanish sentence in this episode actually says "blood of human" 😉