chapter 1

A/N hey please comment if this is good or not, hopefully it's good, yeah please comment and vote if it's good. also I'm sorry I don't know heaps about how collage works I'm only in high school.

The first day

Alex got out of the car and grabbed his bag, he didn't own very much so it was a small bag.

"Have fun." Alex's auntie called though the window. Alex waved and slowly made his way to the front desk.

"Umm, Hi I'm Alexander Hamilton I'm new here. " The lady and the desk looked up then typed something.

She handed him 2 pieces of paper and a key. "This is you're time table, some other random stuff about the place and your key, you're on block B and your room is 764. 

Alex walked off then realised he had no idea where he was going. he looked around and saw a group of girls. "Excuse me, my name is Alexander Hamilton. Could you please help me fine my room it's on block B but I don't know where that is."

Alex POV

"Hi, I'm Peggy Schuyler" said the one in Yellow, These are my sisters Eliza and Angelica She said pointing to the girls in blue and pink.

"Come on We'll show you where your room is, whats the number again?" Eliza said kindly and I smiled.

"764" I said, and all the girls faces lit up.

"I love your roommate! Hes a lot to take in at first but once you get to know him, hes great." Angelica said as we walked up some stairs.

"Once you get settled in you can meat the others unless they're already in the room which wouldn't surprise me." Peggy said as we approach the door.

I unlock the door and see a guy sitting on one of the beds watching something on his phone, he looks up and smiles then runs over to me.

"Hi, you must be my new roommate! Im Lafayette but you can call me Laf." I stare at the man whos clearly French and smile.

"Hi, Im Alexander Hamilton but you can call me Alex." Laf dragged me over to the spare bed and I put my stuff down. The Schuyler sister left laughing, and I sat on the bed next to Laf.

"So, we can go meet the others in a bit first I want to get to know you, where are you from are you single, do you have any siblings, do you have a job, what are you studying stuff like that." I was a little shock at how much energy he had but then I remembered what Angelica said and decided I would answer.

"Well I'm from the Caribbean, yes I'm single and Bi, I'm 19, I have a brother but...um he's still in the Caribbean." I lied about my brother; I still didnt know if I could trust him. "I work at a diner and I'm studying law. What about you?" Laf smiled.

"Well I'm from France as you can probably tell from my accent, I'm single pansexual and lowkey in love with Hercules, dont tell him though," I laughed. "I'm 20, Im an only child, I don't have a job yet and I'm studying history."

Suddenly Laf gets up and drags me to the room next door where I see the Sisters and 2 other people who I dont know.

"Hey guys this is Alex, Hes my new roommate! Alex this is Hercules and John" John Looks up and we make eye contact. HOLY SHIT HES SO HOT AND CUTE, HOW IS HE BOTH??? IS IT HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO BE CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME, okay Alex calm down hes probably straight, BUT THOSE FRECKLES AND THAT HAIR WHAT THE FUCK! Instead of saying anything embarrassing out loud I just shyly smile and wave.

John POV

OMG WHO IS THIS NEW KID HES SO CUTE AND SHORT LMAO HE COULD PASS AS A 12 YR OLD BUT IN AN ADORABLE WAY! LOOK AT HIS HAIR ITS SO CUTE JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE! Ok ok ok breath John, stop being gay for 2 seconds. Oh shit someones talking to me.