Chapter 21

Dedicated to my fave @erinwooddd she's amazing so follow her!

Thanks soooo much for all the votes!! We're at 3K and I started a week ago! ILYGs!
_____________

-Hannah POV-

Things were getting so much better with Jack and I. We haven't fought in the past three days which is a start I guess. But we have shot each other looks but held back on words which is great too.

"Morning Han." He said huskily planting soft kisses along my chest.

"Mmm Jaaaaack." I mumbled pushing his face away from me. I turned the other way and tried to get some sleep.

He chuckled. "You're such a good morning person baby."

"Go away." I groaned. "Trying to sleep."

He didn't give up and rolled onto me, his waist between my legs. "You don't get to sleep in today because its our last day in Miami."

"Mmm." I mumbled and closed my eyes and ignored him on purpose. He kissed my neck softly - his kisses were sloppy and sexy. I knew exactly his game plan.

"Wake up or I'm going to make you." He said seductively. I didn't say anything but didn't budge either hoping he'd give me a few minutes to sleep. No such luck with Jack Gilinsky.

"Have it your way." He said in hot morning voice that was swoon worthy. He lifted my shirt up and took his time trailing steady kisses down my chest. Jacks cold lips gently pressed against my skin, making my body tense up. His hands were gripping my hips firmly. He kissed me slowly - teasing me.

"Are you gonna wake up or..." Jack whispered shifting his body lower down my own body. I was awake, definitely awake but I let him have his fun. He chuckled and carried on. This time his lips travelled down my stomach, tense and gentle. Goosebumps were left from the feeling of Jacks lips on my skin, it burned with desire.

Jacks hands stroked my thighs gently, every touch was gentle but he knew it agitated me because I wanted him badly. This was more like punishment. "Hannah." He hummed against my skin. My eyes were still closed but I bit my lip, the sound of my name coming from his lips made me feel some type of way.

Jacks lips grazed my belly, I shivered from the touch and soon felt him kiss my waistline softly. He looked up and smirked, meeting my desperate eyes.

"J-j-jack." I croaked feeling overwhelmed. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"What's the matter babygirl?" He asked looking me directly in the eye and planting another seductive kiss on my waist. "Want me to go lower?"

My body was on fire. I didn't know how to respond to Jack. I heard him chuckle and move back up until we were both face to face. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He kissed my lips softly. "Don't make me wake you up again love." He teased and rolled onto the side next to me. He stopped just when I wanted him to go on.

"I hate you." I mumbled still wanting to jump his bones.

"You loved it baby." He winked.

"Oh please Jack! You enjoyed that more than I did." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed to shower. I didn't realize how badly my legs were shaking from Jack's kisses until I almost lost balance.

A slow smirk spread across his handsome face. "Say's the one who can barely walk from just kisses, wait until I'm in you." His smirk widened. (Holy mother of dirty minds, I wish!)

I tried to ignore his comment and threw the pants I was wearing yesterday at him and walked into the bathroom. He liked having this effect on me and I the need to get him back.

You try having Jack Gilinsky kiss your body and still be able to walk straight after that.