Chapter 38

Dedicated to the wonderful
@kaylacc
@ffsjohnson
@Nattie32
You guys mean the world to me! Yep starting with D's again bcs i finally have time to check who votes and comments :)

_____
-Hannah POV-

The sunlight streamed in across my face, waking me up from a peaceful sleep. I felt Jacks strong arms around my waist and smiled before even opening my eyes.

We did it. I giggled to myself thinking of last night.

Have you ever had that feeling when you know you'll be with someone forever? I felt that way with Jack. Surprisingly.

"Mmm morning beautiful." Jack's breath tickled my neck. His morning voice made me melt.

"Morning handsome." I turned around to peck his lips. They were so sweet and soft, something I could do for the rest of my life.

"Finally waking up with my wife." Jack mumbled and pulled me closer, closing the space between us. "My beauuuutiful wife."

I chuckled. "You're so cute, I love you."

"I love you too hotstuff." He laughed and grabbed my butt. Jack loves doing that when we lay in bed.

"Shall we hit the showers?" He asked kissing my collorbone.

I sat up and faced him, his smiling face looked up at me and played with my hair. It was perfect.

"Only if you come with me?" Jack pouted and got up. He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the shower.

There was a huge shower, perfect for both of us. Jack grinned slyly and stepped in with me in his arms, he planted a kiss on my cheek and set me down.

I sighed the minute Jack ran the hot water. I have to admit it soothed the pain in my hips and thighs caused by Jack. He was rough the previous night but it was a good kind, we both needed it.

"Feels good?" He asked scrubbing my back with the body wash. It smelt like apples and cinnamon.

"Way too good." I murmured and let him rub my back for a few minutes.

He kissed my shoulder every now and then, it was a small gesture but made me shiver.

"You're so perfect." He whispered.

"Oh no." I chuckled. "We all know you're the perfect one."

"Oh Han!" He smiled. "You'll never know how perfect you are to me baby.Every single inche." He added the last part by trailing a finger down my hip.

He leaned down and kissed me - hard this time. Letting out all those emotions we had last night. His tongue traced my bottom lip and i gave him entrance. Our lips moved in sync as Jack pushed me against the shower wall, roughly hooking my legs around his waist.

He bit my lip hard, as the hot water dripped between our bodies. It was steamy in the shower but not because of the water. I couldn't get enough of Jack.

"Round 2?" I gave him a look.

He bit his lip. "Oh yeah."

And so Round 2 commenced in the shower.

-

I got out of the shower with Jack, my legs trembling slightly. Can you blame me? You have Jack Gilinsky between your legs and try walking a few minutes later.

"I'll head down and get breakfast going." He smiled, changed and left closing the door behind him.

I exhaled deeply, trying to shake away the feelings Jack had give me. I'm a fucking mess right now, I noticed a couple of bruises along my neck, stomach and thighs.