Chapter 69

Dedicated to:
@Princeton125
@ILove_NashGrier_
@nelliew13
@horanactually
@Tazia03

Short update! Thanks for 4K votes! Love you all!
___________

-Jack POV-

I was caught cheating with my wife's best friend by my wife. Funny huh? After slipping on my clotjing, I bolted out after Hannah to try and explain. I was praying she wouldn't hate my guts right now.

Just as I emerged. I spotted Hannah and Nate in an embrace. "Hannah! I can explain please!"

But it was too late because when she pulled away...her lips locked with Nate. Hannah was kissing Nate passionately.

All I felt was a hole in my heart and darkness surrounding me...and then someone shaking my shoulders gently.

"Jack? Jack honey." I heard her sweet voice in my ear.

My eyes opened immediately, I was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily and my heart pounding. I looked up to see Hannah's hair around my face, she peered at me with those innocent gray eyes.

"Honey are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

A dream. Just a crazy dream.

"I just...just had a bad dream." I said flashing back to the dream I just had of cheating on Hannah..with Megan.

I immediately reached for Hannah and kissed her hands, thanking God I have a woman like her. I pulled her face to mine and crashed our lips together, kissing her hard until I couldn't breathe.

She pulled away breathlessly and blushed deeply. I traced my hand down her face, taking my time to look at her.

"I'll get you some warm milk." Hannah said and crawled out of bed to get me something to calm my nerves.

I wiped my forehead free of sweat and exhaled slowly. That dream scared the shit out of me. It was livid and felt like I screwed up for real and lost Hannah to Nate.

Hannah came back a minute later and sat across me on our bed. She handed me the warm milk and made sure that I drank it until I felt better which was super caring of her.

She's amazing.

"My poor baby." She whispered and ran her hair through my hair, she cares so much about me it made me feel so loved. "Wanna talk about your dream?"

I shook my head. "No...no I'm just glad I have you, Finn and Kim. That's all that matters right now."

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'm always here. We're always here honey."

"And I love you three for that." I said held her close, inhaling her familiar scent of vanilla. It drove me insane to just be near her, I didn't even care about sleeping with her. I would wait for ever until she was okay with it.

"I love you too." she said crawling in next to me. I set the glass down and let Hannah cuddle into my arms.

"Maybe you should have went out clubing with the guys! You're so stressed." Hannah said resting her head against my chest.

I laughed. "Oh God no! I have everything I need right here!" I said

I would gladly never want to visit a club again because of that awful dream. I don't believe I would ever hurt my wife and babies.

"You're too sweet." she giggled and closed her eyes. I did the same, trying to forget about that really awkward dream - nightmare actually.

Soon, Hannah and I fell asleep together.

___________
So so sorry for those who wanted Nate then Jack :((( don't hate me! Anyways I changed all my fanfic covers coz they were boring AF!